Part 16

As they drove up the long driveway, they could hear music getting louder and louder. 

"Someone gave Ryland control of the aux again," Ondre laughed. 

"Don't your neighbors ever get tired of you guys?" Stella asked while parallel parking on the hill and putting the parking break on. 

"I'm sure occasionally, but we're usually pretty quiet." Ondreaz shrugged as the two of them got out of the car. Stella was sure to lock it behind them as they walked up to the house and around back to the pool. 

"Ondreaz! Stella!" Mia yelled out clearly tipsy. "Two of my favorite people!" Mia started towards them with a white claw in hand. 

"You started drinking without us, Mia" Ondre teased and gave her a quick hug. 

"I didn't know you were coming Stella! I hadn't seen either of you all day!" Despite being right next to them, Mia was still yelling. 

Stella hugged her, "Hey Mia, where can I get one of those?" 

"I got you!!!", without saying anything else Mia was gone to go get more booze. 

Stella and Ondreaz looked at each other and laughed, both relieved Mia was no longer yelling. 

"I better go change if I wanna go swimming, huh?" Ondre chuckled as he looked down at his tshirt and sweats. 

"You'd probably be more comfortable babe. I'll come inside with you so I can put my clothes in your room." 

Stella followed Dre inside, they ran into Mia as they got to the door. She handed them both a white claw and continued her way out to the pool. 

Once they got to Tony and Dre's room, Ondre started looking through his dresser for some swim trunks. "Wait...nevermind, I went swimming last night. They're in the bathroom." He disappeared into his bathroom and closed the door behind him. 

While he was changing, Stella striped down to just her bikini. She decided it was close enough to sunset that she probably didn't need her sunnies or hat. She made sure to put her car key with her clothes so she'd be able to find it later. 

As she finished putting her things on top of Dre's dresser, she felt two arms wrap around her from behind. "Are you ready?" Dre asked her. 

"As I'll ever be," Stella said kinda nervous. She hadn't ever been around the whole house before.