Part 12

"Oh, it is SO on Ondreaz!!" Stella grabbed her straw and tore off the top part of the wrapper before shooting the paper at him wIth her mouth. She then stuck the straw in the lid of her drink and took a sip.

"Owww you got me! Is that it?" He teased back.

Stella sat there smirking before finally getting out of the car. She grabbed a towel out of her trunk and started walking towards the water, leaving Ondre in the car confused. She shoved her car key in her sweats pocket and walked down to the sand right before it touched the water. Stella quickly spread out the towel, kicked off her slides and sat down criss cross on the towel.

She sat there in silence taking it all in while sipping her coffee

She sat there in silence taking it all in while sipping her coffee. The repetitive sound of the waves was relaxing.

Soon she felt Ondre sit down next to her.

"You decided to join me?" She said without looking at him, she was too busy watching a boat way out at sea drift by.

"Mhmm" he took a bite out of a strawberry glazed donut.

She could smell the strawberry, "Ooo, share that with me, can I have a bite?"

Ondre nodded and handed her what was left of the donut.

She took a bite, "Mmm... Not what I really wanted, you can have this back. Here, let me feed it to you." Stella started feeding the rest of the donut to him and started giggling. "SIKE!" She rubbed the strawberry icing all over his mouth and nose.

"Stella!"

"I told you it was on!" Stella was dying from laughing.

"Oh is it?!" Dre smirked and moved closer to her. "Give me a kiss?" He pulled her into a kiss, smearing the icing on her too.

"Ondreaz!!" Stella yelled breaking the kiss.

"Yes?" Their faces were only inches away.

Stella realized she was now straddling Ondre's lap. "You're cute," she said with a small smirk.

"You're pretty cute too" he chuckled before pulling her into another kiss.

Stella knew if anyone was watching them, they probably looked crazy but she didn't care anymore.

___________________ author's note _________________

Hello everyone, I hope you're enjoying this story so far! Please like and comment below!

What do you think about Stella and Ondreaz? What should their couple name be?

If you have any ideas where their relationship should go, please message me! ☺️

XOXO, Rachel