Part 20

Stella fiddled with the faucet in the shower trying to make it a decent temperature. She let out a hard sigh when once again the water went from a scalding hot to freezing cold.

"Here babe, I'll get it" Ondreaz leaned in to fix it real quick before taking off his shirt.

Stella slowly slid the sweatspants down to her ankles, Dre had only ever seen her fully clothed or in a swimsuit and her shyness was setting in. Thankfully the shirt she had borrowed from Ondre was long enough to be a dress on her.

In one swift move, Ondre slipped his boxers and sweats completely off and walked into the shower, the water beating down on him and soaking his hair and body.

This act of courage gave Stella the push she needed. She pulled Ondreaz's tshirt over her head and dropped it in the pile of clothes on the floor before proceeding to step into the shower next to Ondre.

Stella stood there with her arms crossed, covering herself. But then she noticed Ondre's eyes were closed as he let the jets of the shower pound into his back and neck.

Stella giggled, "Mind sharing the water? I'm getting cold here."

His eyes opened, surprised, he hadn't noticed she was in yet. "Yeah babe, here trade spots with me." They moved so she could get warm.

Stella could tell Ondre was trying to be respectful and not completely stare at her. The thought if him staring made her blush though.

"Hey, you better not be checking me out!" Ondre teased as if he could read her mind.

"I- I'm not!" She stammered.

"Stells, I'm joking." He pulled her into his chest. "You gotta share it's cold," he chuckled.

Stella relaxed in his arms. She had had sex before but never been this intimate with anyone. It was always a quick fuck with guys from college. She trusted him no doubt, but her insecurities always crept in the back of her mind. She kept trying to remind herself Dre isn't that kind of person. Her thoughts were interrupted by Ondreaz.

"So about last night..." FUCK Stella thought.

"Uh yeah?..." Stella made eye contact with Ondre.

"I did mean it when I said I love you. But I love a lot of people."

She wasn't sure how to take that; a part of her felt let down but another part felt relief.

"I just don't know if I'm in love with you, yet."

Stella nodded in understanding, as the word "yet" kept ringing in her ears. She hadn't noticed her thoughts were racing until she felt Ondreaz's lips against hers. She let out a small gasp and the crazy thoughts ceased, all she could focus on was the kiss. Stella pulled him closer before stumbling back into the wall.