Part 19

The next morning Stella opened her eyes to see Ondreaz still fast asleep next to her. She could hear trending Tiktok audios from across the room, "Morning" she said as she sat up and stretched her arms. Tony was laying in bed, scrolling thru video after video.

"Morning" Tony replied, not even looking up.

Stella realized how bad her head was throbbing and quickly laid back down, groaning. She was hungover. She squeezed her eyes shut and rubbed her temples trying to get any relief. Then it hit her, the memory of the night before. Dre said he loved her. She gulped and looked at Ondreaz, he was still sound asleep next to her. He looked so peaceful, his long eyelashes rested on the top of his cheekbones and his lips relaxed. Stella looked at him, taking it all in, he was so handsome.

Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard the bathroom door click closed. A few minutes later, Tony came out. "Hey, you'll both probably need these" he said with a chuckle as a bottle of ibuprofen landed on the bed between them. Tony promptly left and closed the door behind him.

Stella grabbed the bottle only to see Ondre's eyes start fluttering open. "Oh, fuck" he mumbled. She knew he was as hung over as she was, if not more.

"Good morning to you too, babe" Stella sat up and popped off the top of the medicine. She handed Ondreaz two of the pills and leaned over him to grab the water bottle off the nightstand that separated his and Tony's bed. She quickly tossed two pills into her mouth before taking a swig of water and handing the water and pill bottle to Dre. He did the same and then closed the bottle and sat it back on the night stand. "I feel like shit..." Ondre complained while rubbing his face.

"Me too, I think I'm going to go take a shower." Stella announced as she started crawling off the bed. "Mind if I join you?" She froze at the question, one leg on the bed and the opposite foot touching the ground.

"Uh..", Stella thought for a second, "sure. Why not?"