Part 5

After dinner Stella went up to her room and sprawled out on her bed, she took her phone off of "do not disturb". After scrolling through her notifications, curiosity got her. She went to Dre's tiktok and began falling down the rabbit hole. She soon realized she'd made it to the very bottom and out of habit had liked every video.

"Payback for spamming my insta" she thought before getting up to shower. Stella plugged in her phone and started her Spotify playlist to play over the speaker in her bathroom.

Once Stella was done, she settled into bed with a towel in her hair and her pjs on. She saw she had plenty of random notifications from tiktok. She thought to herself how weird it was that she had gained couple of hundred followers while she was in the shower. Her heart fluttered when she got to the bottom of the notifications and read "ondreazlopez followed you" along with a new message from him.

She opened the message: "Hey, hope taco night was delicious 😁"

She sat there nervously thinking about what to say, conscious of her feelings getting in the way. Finally she responded to see that her message was instantly read.

She found herself biting her bottom lip as she read the next message from Ondreaz: "I can't stop thinking about you, would you want to FaceTime?"

"Oh shit," she said aloud. At least she knew he had to have some sort of feelings towards her. After all, Mia did say he was asking questions about her once she had left.

Stella sent him her number and took the towel out of her hair, throwing it on the floor. She quickly combed her fingers through her wet hair trying to make herself looks somewhat presentable.

Suddenly Stella saw an incoming FaceTime pop up on her phone and without too much hesitation she answered. The black screen turned into a smiling Ondreaz. There he was, laying on the cream couch the two of them were talking on earlier.

Stella couldn't help but smile, he really was so sweet and genuine to talk to. The two of them talked for a while until Ondre got pulled into being part of a prank for Thomas's vlog.

As soon as they hung up, Stella saw Mia had texted her. "Girl, I'm telling you he is feeling a certain type of way!!" attached was a picture of Ondre laying on the couch from when Stella and him were FaceTiming. It was obvious, all of his attention was directed towards the call.

That night Stella went to sleep with the biggest smile on her face.