Part 8

"This is it," Dre said as he pulled into the parking lot. Stella had never been here, let alone heard of this place before.

Once the car came to a stop in the parking spot, Stella could feel Ondreaz's gaze on her. She looked over to lock eyes with him.

"Hey before we go in, can I do something real quick?" Dre asked.

Confused, Stella responded with a "Uh huh?"

Next thing she knew, she was kissing Ondre. His hand was on her cheek pulling them close. As shocked as she was, she began to relax. He was a damn good kisser.

Dre pulled away with a smile. "Sorry, I could tell you were a bit nervous so I thought it'd be good to get that out of the way."

Before Stella could say anything, Ondre had climbed out of the car and closed the door. She knew he was right...she was definitely nervous about their first kiss,  but she would never admit it to him. Now all she had on her mind was the next time she'd be able to kiss him.

Dre opened the passenger door, "Are you daydreaming?" He chuckled.

"Maybe" Stella giggled back.

They intertwined their fingers as they walked into the restaurant.
***
Their lunch date went great. Just like every night on FaceTime, they could talk for hours on end.

Once they were done eating, Dre paid and they went back to the car. "How do you feel about going to the beach for a bit? The ice cream shop doesn't open for another hour."

"I'm down with whatever you want to do." Stella said as she clicked her seatbelt.

With raised eyebrows, "Oh really?" Ondre gave her a smirk.

Stella started to blush, "You know what I mean, Dre!"

"Do I?" He continued to tease her.

"Oh shut up!" She laughed.

***

Ondreaz drove to them to the beach.

Stella looked up and down the coast, "Where is everyone?"

"My friend owns this stretch of the beach, he lets me come here so I don't get bombarded by people." Dre explained.

"Oh." Stella had forgotten that Ondreaz was actually famous.

They slipped off their tennis shoes and socks. Despite the sand being so white, it was still so hot on the bottom of their feet.

Stella was hopping around on one foot waiting on Dre to finish tucking his socks into his shoes and roll up his pant legs. Unexpectedly, he suddenly swept her up and ran to the water.

She screamed laughing the entire way there, "Ondre, don't you dare drop me!!!"

He finally made it to the water, and let her down laughing.

Stella grabbed onto him and buried her face into his chest still laughing while trying to gain her balance. He wrapped his arms around her to steady her.

"Hey babe?" Dre was still laughing, "Look at me."

Once she found her balance, she looked up at him. Dre pulled her in for another kiss. She moved her arms and wrapped them around his waist.

Dre pulled away, "Whoa."

Stella bit her lip, "Hmmm?"

"You're just a really good kisser," he grinned.

"I wish I could say the same..." Stella watched his smile start to fade. "I'm kidding!" She giggled. "Maybe...show me again?"

"If you insist", Dre pulled her into another kiss.