Part 22

Days later Dre's waiting for Stella to get to the house for an early morning breakfast date. This had become their thing.

He sat on the front steps waiting. It wasn't long until he heard the gate open and saw Stella's car headlights making their way up the long driveway.

Dre hopped in the passenger seat and closed the door.

"Good morning, beautiful." He said before giving her a quick kiss.

Stella smiled, "good morning". She paused the music before asking "what kind of breakfast food are you thinking?"

After a long pause they both said "breakfast tacos" together.

Ondreaz let out a chuckle "God, I love you."

Stella was shocked, especially after the talk they had maybe a week prior.

Dre began to panic. "I-I... I was hoping to say it in a more romantic way but it's true. I love you, Stella."

It was obvious by her delayed reaction she was processing his words. Moments went by.

"I love you too."

Relieved, a smile slowly appeared on Dre's face.

Stella shifted the car into gear, "so breakfast tacos?" before giggling.

"Yep" Dre laughed back.

As they drove to the taco truck, Stella and Dre held hands.

"So what do you tell your mom you're doing this early? Like to leave the house?" Dre asks knowing her mom is a brit strict.

"Oh, that I'm going to workout and study."

Dre laughs. "Workout and study? You think she believes that?"

Stella shrugs, "I don't know. I never told her how I'm working out or what subject I'm studying for. She doesn't need to know."

Stella and Dre ordered their food and got back into the car.

"It's not like I'm totally lying to her though, my workout just isn't conventional. And I'm usually studying.... the inside of your mouth.... with my tongue."

Dre busted out laughing. "Should we make sure to get your study hours in?"

Stella smirked, "only if we can be sure to get out workout in too."

Now that they've got their breakfast, it was about a 20 min drive to their favorite place to watch the sunrise.

As they pulled in, Stella put the car into park. She pulled the emergency brake too before unbuckling her seatbelt.

"Taco, my lady?" Dre asked holding out a chorizo, egg, and cheese taco.

"Absolutely!" Stella took the taco and immediately started eating.

They sat there watching the sunrise. As they were getting ready to leave, they noticed a police officer watching them.

"I guess someone reported our workout spot." Ondreaz joked.

Stella laughed, "We'll just have to find a new one."