Part 14

Stella sat on the bed as she watched Ondreaz pull a shirt out of his laundry basket and put it on.

"Tonight there's going to be a pool party, you should come." He says before disappearing into the bathroom. He walked back out while putting deodorant on. "What do ya think?"

"Let me think about it? I have a few assignments I need to work on for my summer class that are due soon." She crawled out of bed and stood in front of the mirror on the back of his door to fix her hair. Her messy bun had become a crazy mess.

Trying to hide the disappointment on his face, Dre turned around and went back into the bathroom.

Stella sighed, she really regretted signing up for a summer class but really wanted to get ahead so she could graduate early.

Dre walked back out, "What if we went to your house so you could work on your assignments? I can go get us lunch, you can get your work done and I'll work on some Tiktoks."

Stella couldn't help but smile, "I'd like that".

****

"This is Casa de Campbell" Stella laughed as she pulled into her driveway. She clicked the garage door opener on her visor and pulled into her spot in the three car garage before shutting off the engine.

As they got out, Stella handed Ondreaz her keys. "Before you go, let me show you up to my room." She grabbed his empty hand and led him through the house to her room.

Ondre smiled when he noticed the pictures they took at the Hollywood sign were printed out above Stella's desk

"So this is my room..." Stella said as she sat down at her desk and started getting her school work pulled up.

"Hey Stells, don't work too hard while I'm gone. Okay?" Dre could tell she was getting into the zone.

"I can't promise that" she laughed.

Dre laughed and gave her a kiss on the forehead before leaving to go grab them a quick lunch in her car and Stella got started on a discussion post that was due for her British Romanticism Literature class.