Prolouge

Annabeth POV

I hate the Olympians.

Yes even the demigods.

I thought they were my family but maybe they aren't after all.

I thought I could trust them.

They keyword being thought.

This is how it all began.....

It's been a week after the giant war. All of us have been relaxing and just having fun. Finally we have peace. But now I'm off to Olympus. For some reason the gods summoned me. As I get out of the taxi I hand him a wad of cash.

I went straight to the elevator since after the war the gods gave us the keycard. Gods I really have to ask Apollo to change the elevator music. As I walk through Olympus, I admire my work and I spot a few things that I should've changed.

I walked into the throne room to see the gods in a rapid discussion. Hestia walked up to me and said "When I say so run. Run and don't look back." I gave her a questioning look and decided not to argue.

"Annabeth Chase" Zeus thundered

"Lord Zeus" I bowed

"Why have I been summoned?"

"Annabeth Chase you are summoned here for an execution. You are too powerful for your own good. After all you are a child of Chaos." Wait what??? I can't believe him!

"But-" I started.

"That is enough. This is my decision and it a final!"

Some gods gave me sympathic looks. As I looked around I realized my mother and Poseiden aren't here. Where have they gone?

"You are to be executed because child, you were never a child of Athena but you are a daughter of Chaos. You were sent here because when you were born your planet was having a war. Now we must kill you before you get back and learn of your powers. You will be able to overthrow us if not." My mind was about to explode. I can't believe this!Then why has mother showed that she cared for me!

Hesita looked at me and mouthed 'run'

And run I did

I got in a cab and went back to camp but I saw an army gathering. Jason was leading it. But Percy was at the far end with a grim expression on his face.

"Annabeth you are hereby banished from Camp Half Blood and Camp Jupiter for treachery against the gods" said Jason

"But"

"Don't act innocent the gods themselves came here and told us of your treacherous plan to overthrow them! How could you ! "

I can't believe this! My family or well now enemies. Why are they doing this? Why isn't Percy doing anything?

"Percy" I started

"Just leave! We hate you! I hate you!" And just like that my heart shattered into a million pieces

I turned so they wouldn't see my tears and ran

I ran and ran until I saw a man he was wearing a hood and there was a portal behind him. It looks like he was calling me.

"Annabeth my child! I am your father. I am Chaos! My beloved daughter! Come here! Step in the portal! Let's go home!"

So it's either face an army of demigods or go with a man that claims to be my father.

The second option sounds good.

I took a deep breath and ran. I jumped into the portal. Never looking back. Not even once.

When we got out of the portal Chaos pulled off his hood. He had silver hair and golden eyes with silver stars that look like they were brewing a storm in them. He smiled at me kindly and said

"Hello my daughter. I am Chaos, your father. I believe that the Olympians told you the story?" I nodded

"You child are my daughter. The princess of the universe. I am so proud of you." I felt myself smiling.

"Our planet Astria was attacked when you were born. We were at war with theses creatures known as the aros. They were even worse than Gaea. We sent you here because we wanted to protect you."

"I understand" I said

"It's just a little hard to take in" I said

"All in due time child" he said

"When we sent you to Earth you were stripped of your powers. You were turned into a demigod. Athena your so called mother is actually your sister."

"Wait what?" I asked confused

"Your mother Aria, before she married me she went to earth and posed as Metis. That was how your sister was born. That is also why she claimed you and not another Olympian." I nodded in understanding

"It is time for the crowning" he said

Chaos touched my forehead and muttered something. I started glowing and suddenly my back arched and I sprouted wings. They were silver and the ends were tinted with gold. My hair changed to gold and my eyes turned to silver with golden stars that looked like they were brewing a storm. I was dressed like a princess

"You have control over the elements. Fire, water, earth and air" he said

"My daughter, chaotic goddess of wisdom and battle strategy" My father announced.

Soooo how was it. I'm sorry if it sucked there's gonna be VERY slow updates so bear with me.