Mia & Lea's Bad Dream

Mia's POV:

I go to bed after a long day. I am super happy that I got to meet and talk with Matthew in person! Not only because I personally think he's hot and a great actor. But also he HIMSELF has encountered the same maniac I've dreamt about in his dreams.

I can't help but think about the fact that I'm not the only dreaming about Freddy. It seemed to start occurring when my mom and I came here 3 days ago. I don't think it's happening to every person here in Springwood...but why me? Why Matthew and that Cary dude? Plus, what if there's more people who are dreaming about Freddy...but I just don't know about that?

I'm not 100% sure, but if I have another nightmare about Freddy the maniac...he appears more like a demon to me. I remember that Matthew gave my mom his phone number just in case. This is pretty radical though, considering the fact that I can get in touch with my #1 crush...but anyways, that isn't the point now is it? No. I then start drifting off to sleep, I prayed to god before bed in case I do have another nightmare. These bad dreams are killing me.

*Mia & Lea's nightmare begins👇*

Lea's POV:

I wake up...in my trailer (I'm gonna be in this movie called 'Jaws 3D' and we are almost finished) but...things are different. The walls inside have blood streaming down them. I can't tell if someone is pulling a prank on me. I know Michael is staying in a hotel nearby...but he might be here, trying to pull a prank on me. "Michael, you need to clean this shit up if you're messing with me!" I firmly demand, and I sit up on my bed. I look around, the blood is the only weird thing I notice right now. I decide to get up out of bed, and I'm still wearing my nightgown but I then go outside. It's dark outside right now, and it feels quite hot out here.

But then I hear the sound of someone scraping something with something. It's coming form behind me, so I immediately turn around...there's a stranger...but I can't exactly see what he looks like, because he's shaded. "Lea?" I hear the stranger say my name, the voice sounds like Michael. "Michael? If that's you, you need to quit the prank and clean that shit up!" I say annoyed. Michael then comes out of the shadows and towards me. He looks at me weird and like he has no clue as to what I'm talking about. "What prank? And what mess?" he asks me, finally standing right in front of me.

"You know, the fake blood or red paint. These trailers are probably not cheap you know. Besides, I don't own it and the crew will probably be pissed that it's ruined!" I exclaim in an aggravated tone. "But I didn't pull a prank on you" Michael says to me innocently, but he actually sounds quite serious. Now I'm the one bamboozled. "Seriously?" I ask him, not sure if I should believe him or not. "Yeah seriously. You know me, I wouldn't even touch a fly" he says to me...there is something off about his voice and his demeanor. Yeah he may be tired...but what's he doing out here late at night? What if he's...trying to make a move on me? He just smiles at me, but something just seems weird about this.

"Yeah I know you wouldn't...maybe" I say to him. He just chuckles a bit, and he pulls me in for a hug...a tight hug! He keeps hugging me tighter, and I can feel his nails digging into my back, considering my nightgown is kind of thin. His arms feel super long too...something just does not feel right here at all. "Hey! I'm not the only one here!" I hear a young girl suddenly shout. I turn my head, because I for some reason cannot get out of Michael's grasp. I see what looks like a teenage girl running over towards Michael and I.

"My name is Mia. I shouldn't be here, I thought I fell asleep in my bed at my hotel over there" Mia says, pointing towards the hotel Michael's staying at. "Maybe...you're a sleepwalker?" I make a suggestion, but I don't know. I don't even know who Mia is. The closer the girl gets to us, I see her stop running and she walks slowly. But she looks at us with wide eyes, with a...scared expression and like she just saw a ghost or something. "What's wrong?" I ask her, noticing the sudden change.