Matthew's Final Nightmare

Matthew's POV:

"Lea? Lea? Please pick up" I say urgently as I pick up the phone that's on the hotel nightstand between the beds. "Hello?" Lea answers finally. "I tried calling Cary and he won't pick up. But listen, have you been staying awake? I don't know why nothing's happened yet. My mom isn't here, and she was earlier. I know she's been feeling kinda down lately" I explain to Lea.

There's a moment of silence. Which makes me wonder if Lea fell asleep. The next thing I know, I hear some kind of noise in the phone. So she must be doing something or maybe she's trying to stay awake.

I have no idea either way, but I feel off. "I'm your daddy now" a deep voice responds instead of Lea's voice. I just sit on my bed feeling a little confused. But I've been feeling off all night, but that was when I fell asleep.

Then I suddenly feel something wet and slimy-almost run across my bottom lip. I look down and I see a tongue coming out of the end of the phone?!

Well actually here, the end of the phone looks like a mouth or like the bottom part of a face. I immediately drop the phone and I stare at it in shock and fright and I get up off the bed.

I then suddenly begin feeling the need to puke for some reason. I just feel really sick and my head hurts real bad. I then suddenly feel the need to puke. I then start vomiting a lot, and when I'm done, I look down at my hands and I see blood!

This is not right at all! I then get a real heavy feeling in my chest. I then look up to see my dad, and he looks at me very devastated *brokenhearted as well* and with tears running down his face.

I reach my arm out to him, but my body feels weak. I try talking to him, but my voice is suddenly mute. I'm reaching out to him for help, and he slowly walks towards me.

"What's wrong, Matthew?" My father says, then he turns into Freddy, "A little taste *points to his tongue and his stomach with his blade fingers* never hurt anyone" he says in his normal deep voice.

This man is sick! Making my dad appear and impersonating him in the worst way! He's nothing compared to what my father was!

I then start crying and I just end up collapsing onto my bed. "Time for the baby to go to bed", Freddy turns into my dad again and I happen to see my mom who isn't truly her next to him. They then walk away, I don't know where they went.

I just want somebody to wake me up. Because I'm not able to. I let fear get in the way, it's only making Freddy Krueger more and more powerful. We've been through this, and I think Freddy knows our motives.
********************************************