Jon's Nightmare/Demise

Jon's POV: (His nightmare begins)

Almost to Springwood...but I thought I was supposed to be in Springwood already. This road keeps on going straight, I wanna get out and stretch because my back is starting to ache from all this driving. This road is going nowhere, it's weird, because there's nothing around here. No houses, no towns, no restaurants, nothing. I feel confused and I look at the time, only the time isn't showing up on my car radio. Damn it, if it's broken, I can't afford to get it fixed.

I decide to pull over and take a little break from driving. Only, the brake is not working. I try step on it some more, but nothing is happening. It's like I can't stop the car, and it does seem a bit strange. I decide to try to listen to some music from the car radio, but all I hear is static. "What the hell is going on here?" I say to myself as I look at the radio and the brake in confusion.

My car suddenly starts slowing down, even though I'm not doing that myself. Oh great, am I running out of gas? I sigh and I notice that I have plenty of gas in the car still. I think the break is broken, as well as my car radio. Finally, the car comes to a halt...right in the middle of the road. I groan out loud, and I lean back feeling annoyed as hell.

I then unbuckle my seatbelt, and I then try to open my car door. But it won't open, so I try getting out on the passenger side...no luck there. I then go into the backseat and try both doors, but they won't open either! "Are you fucking kidding me right now?! This is just what I needed, an obstacle to keep me from reaching my friend Matthew.

I just sit in the front seat, lost on what to do. Then, a truck stops behind my car, and I see a man come out of the drivers side. He walks over to me, and he looks very agitated. As he walks up towards me, my seatbelt suddenly wraps around me tightly and traps me in the drivers seat.

It startles me and I don't know what to do! When the man comes up to my window, I'm still able to roll it down by reaching over. "Listen sir, I have a very reasonable explanation for this. I swear to god my car is haunted" I try telling him, he just gives me the same agitated look and says nothing to me. I probably seem very stupid right now, and I'm calling myself out on it.

"Just drive around me and live life" I then tell him as if it's the most obvious thing to do. He then reaches his head in through my window (it's rolled down) and stares me down. I look at him very awkwardly and nervously. I seriously hope that this guy won't kick my ass. "Hey Jon" he says my name...only how does he know my name?! This guy and I, I'm pretty sure have never ever met before.

"How do you know my name?!" I ask him, feeling pretty weirded out and bamboozled right now. "Don't dream and drive!" The man suddenly shape shifts into Freddy Krueger and his voice got real deep! I look at him shocked, and now I feel frightened! Next thing I know, my car starts flying (just going super fast) down the road. I shriek as this happens and I now realize that I'm actually asleep. "Please wake up. Please wake up!" I say to myself horrified and with my eyes shut tight.

Let's just say I'm not normally a big fan of roller coasters and amusement parks...but I'm certainly not amused right now! The car keeps going fast, I have no idea how fast exactly though. Next thing I know, a gigantic wall appears suddenly in front of my car. The car crashes into it with me inside!

3rd Person POV:

Jon goes flying through the front window, and he crashes into the wall head first. He then bounces off of the wall and onto the road. His head is bleeding a lot and cracked open and some of glass from the car impaled him. Leaving Jon laying on the road dead.