Michael's Bad Dream/Demise

Michael's POV:

The entire walk home with Lea was causing my nerves to spike a little. The entire time, she didn't look at me or saying anything, and her body was slightly shaky. She almost tripped on the sidewalk, but I caught her in time before she could fall. That's how distracted she was, and I was very concerned about her. I still am, and when we get inside her trailer, she immediately hugs me tightly.

"You really think I could be in more danger somehow? Just b-because I woke myself up from his nightmare?" Lea asks me, she sounds choked up. "It's just a theory, Lea. But Matthew may have have it worse" I try to comfort her. "That's terrible though! I don't care if he has it worse, no one could be safe" Lea says, she's even more frightened and distraught. "I know. Cary seems to think it might be a personal thing I bet. Yes, in some way, I think so too" I tell her. Lea doesn't say anything, she just continues hugging me tightly.

"We might as well let each other know how we feel now" Lea out of the blue says. "What?" I ask her confused, she lifts up her head (that was laying on my shoulder). "We like each other, you even admitted unintentionally earlier" Lea says, her face is just sad looking right now. I look at her, remembering that I had mistaken someone's question or comment. "We might as well, because we don't know what's going to happen within the next few days" I tell her, she gazes into my eyes. "Can I show you how much I care about you?" I ask her anxiously, she eagerly nods her head.

I gaze into her eyes nervously, but I manage to cup Lea's face and kiss her. She seems nervous at first, but the kiss feels almost powerful...maybe electric in some way? We both into the kiss, and she starts tugging on my hair a little bit with one of her hands. The kiss eventually turns passionate, and I realize more and more now how I wish this could last for eternity. I pull away for a second, I feel a little breathless from that. But I find myself wanting more of it, so I immediately pull her in for a kiss. She instantly kisses me back, and it starts out more passionate this time...seems more hungrily as I have the desire to kiss Lea. But it also gives off an emotional sense, because I know she and Matthew might be at a higher risk. But then again, it is just a theory so perhaps we are overreacting here. Maybe it's just Cary wearing me down.

I then pull away again, more breathless this time. I press my forehead against hers, and she smiles at me, but it looks very sad. "I needed that" she says, giggling a little but in a breathless way. "We both did, let's be real here" I say smiling back at her. "Listen, don't worry, alright? I'll stay here with you tonight. I think that would be best" I tell her, she nods her head. Then Lea goes back to hugging me tightly again. I want to hold her like this forever, but all good things come to an end.
********************************************************************************
<Michael's Bad Dream/Demise begins now>

I wake up, covered in sweat (no, Lea and I haven't done you know what) and I just have an eerie feeling. I look over at Lea, who's laying beside me and facing away from me. "Lea? Lea, wake up" I gently shake her, trying to wake her up because I don't have a good feeling. "Hmm?" She says tiredly, she's still facing away from me. "I think we should maybe go to the hotel instead" I tell her, looking around seeing that everything is normal. "Why is that, pretty boy?" She asks me in a suggestive tone. I raise an eyebrow, I feel a little lost, tired, and creeped out.

"Lea, I don't think we sh-" "Shh *seductive whisper* I'm your lover!" Lea suddenly turns to face me and gets close to my face...only it is not Lea! It's that Freddy Krueger guy! I start panicking, and I immediately get off of Lea's bed. I look around for her, but she is no where to be seen. Did Freddy murder Lea already?! "Is she dead?!" I shout at him. He just smiles at me creepily, and he slowly takes a couple steps towards me. I get backed up against the trailer door.

"Pulling pranks is fun, especially when you shoot fear into someone" he says with that same deep sounding voice. I clench my fists, I seriously hope that Lea is alright! I hope if she is at least alive still, that she isn't being tormented by Freddy. But he's with me right now, so it must be something personal. I then exit through the door, and I go outside. But when I try running towards the hotel, something knocks me back. Almost like I'm surrounded by some forcefield or wall.

I turn around, and something impales me through my chest. I look down, and I see Freddy's glove and blood oozing out of my chest. Now all I can see is stars, and my breathing is decreasing. Freddy then takes his glove out of my chest. "Watch your stomach, bitch!" Freddy says his final words to me. Matthew's a goner. This is the end of me.
**********************************************************************************