The Final Nightmare Preview

(Some of this can be used in the next part. Some just describes the next part and the context of the situation)

"Matthew's just sleeping"-Lea

"Don't show any emotion. It's hard, but Freddy knows what you are feeling. Do the opposite"-Cary

Lea tried to going at him, she's cracking even though she swore she would not crack.

She liked him, she's not gonna crack...she misses him, she's not gonna CRACK...she loves him, she's not gonna CRACK!

"Lea...stop!"-Cary

"His demise was my personal delight!"-Freddy

Cary filled with determination...Lea's is spiked.

Cary realizes that either way, danger was coming. Ignorance is bliss is the eyes of an adult...foolish ones with unheard children. Freddy is the kind of friend no one asked for...even when a teen found him. Some manipulative adults take advantage of the so called "paradise" (think of the other mother from Coraline). Don't be so naive when it comes to things that seem perfect. He thought Matthew was special for getting chosen by Freddy or getting the worst of it somehow. But even the perfect type doesn't automatically fit in the safe zone. No matter who you are, it doesn't matter if Freddy can get in your head, the right person will get to your heart. So don't listen to ignorance. Don't be jealous of "perfect" people, trust me, they are just like you. But they can be so blind to see that themselves. Freddy, open your eyes, and don't abuse your power to toy with something you are not. Real human beings...you are nothing compared to them. You are made up of damaged souls, you are known for what you do. Not who you were.