Believe it Queenie

Nicky’s Pov.
I looked up at Bender. I was now lying on my chair, with my head on Benders lap, and my legs dangling off my chair.

“So how was your night Jay?”

“Normal…” I cringed, normal wasn’t good “How late did you stay at the garage last night?” He asked.

“Not too late...” I lied. 

I stayed at the garage till almost 3:00 am. I didn’t wanna go home since my dad was bat shit drunk when I left. Bender raised an eyebrow, he knew I was lying. Luckily a snapping sound from the back of the room distracted us. We all turned around to see Alisson biting her nails. She turned around once she noticed us looking at her.

“Ya keep eatin your hand ya not gonna be hungry for lunch” Bender stated. 

She bit her nail again and spat it at Bender. 

“I’ve seen you before ya know” I stated. 

She looked at me funny. I chewed off my nail. Kinda peeling it off with my teeth so i wouldn’t make any noise. She smiled at me and I smiled back, having mutual respect for each other. I then turned back to Bender who had been watching me the whole time. I smirked sheepishly. He just smirked as usual. I swear that smirk gets hotter every time. 

“Who are you? Who are you? I am a walrus” The nerd was mumbling to himself. 

Bender and I turned to look at him, he had his pen clipped to his lip. Once he noticed us he took it off his lip.

“It’s the shits huh” He stated. 

We both just glared at him, getting him to look away. Bender and Brian then both went to take off their jackets. But Bender glared at Brian and he put his jacket back on pretending to be cold. I rolled my eyes.

“Take your jacket off Johnson” I chuckled.

He smiled at me and took off his jacket. Bender threw a piece of paper at the populars trying to bug them, but they just ignored him. Bender then started humming Sunshine of your Love by Cream, trying again to get their attention, and failing. I pushed his legs off my lap in an attempt to shut him up. But he just kept going.

“I can’t believe this is really happening to me” Queenie sighed.

“Believe it Queenie” I mumbled. 

She turned around, shooting daggers at me.

“Shit! What are we supposed to do if we have to take a piss?” Bender exclaimed suddenly.

I laughed. The populars finally acknowledged him groaning in annoyance.

“Please” Queenie said, rolling her eyes.

“If you gotta go you gotta go“ Bender sighed.

He moved around to look like he was actually gonna whip it out. I unzipped the pocket zipper of my jean vest to make it more believable. Bender smirked at me, I gave him a wink.

“Hey you’re not urinating in here man” Andrew spoke up.

“Don’t talk, don’t talk it makes it crawl back up” Bender pressed. 

I was still trying not to laugh.

“Whip it out and you’re dead before the first drop hits the floor” Andrew warned. 

“You’re pretty sexy when you get angry” I smirked, trying to bug him.

Bender groweld to top it off. I smiled. Bender swung his legs back up onto my lap and I smiled rolling my eyes. I began to fidget with the bandana around his ankle.

“Hey homeboy! Why don’t you go close that door… well get the prom Queen and Newman, impregnated” Bender just couldn’t stop.

I rolled my eyes and Queenie turned around to glare at Jay.

“Hey!” Andrew yelled.

“What?” Bender sighed.

“I lose my temper you’re totaled man”

“Totally” I mimicked with a bro accent.

“Totally“ Andrew stated dead serious.

“Why don’t you just shut up. Nobody here is interested” Queenie groaned.

“I am” I stated, raising my hand, making Bender smile.

“Well hey Sporto what’d you do to get in here? Forget to wash your jock?” Bender smirked.

“Excuse me fellas… and Newman. I think we should just write our papers” Brian stated, trying to keep peace. 

I chuckled. Andrew then turned around.

“Look just because you two live in here doesn’t give you the right to be pains in the ass so knock it off!” He yelled.

“It’s a free country” I mumbled with my hands up in surrender.

“They’re just doing it to get a rise out of you, just ignore them” Queenie exclaimed.

“Sweets… you couldn’t ignore us if you tried,” Bender smirked. 

I got angry with Bender calling Queenie Sweets. I clenched my jaw and crossed my arms. Bender gave me a confused look. He brought his hand under my chin lifting up my head. I looked at him and he looked confused. I just sighed. He’s my bestfriend I can’t stay mad at him. Plus his nervous face is so adorable. I just started to fidget with his bandanna again. That seemed to suffice.

* - * - * - * - *