Excuse me

Nicky’s Pov.
I was pulled out of my day dreams when Bender started whistling a marching tune. I looked over and saw he had his red scarf wrapped around his head like a pirate, making me chuckle. I started to whistle with him, so everyone else joined in. We whistled that for a while until Vernon came in and Bender started whistling Beethoven's 5th.

“Alright girls. That’s 30 minutes for lunch” He grumbled.

“Here?” Andrew questioned.

“Here” Vernon clarified.

“Well I think the cafeteria would be a more suitable place for us to have lunch in Sir” Andrew reasoned.

I chuckled. This boy knows nothing.

“Well I don’t care what you think Andrew” He spat.

“Uh Dick!” Bender piped up “Quse me, Rich. Will milk be made available to us?” Bender questioned.

“We’re extremely thirsty Sir” I added.

“I have a really low tolerance for dehydration” Queenie also added.

“I’ve seen her dehydrated Sir. It’s pretty gross” Andrew stated, making me snort.

“Relax, we’ll get it,” Bender stated, pulling me to my feet.

“Ah ah ah, grab some wood you two” Vernon ordered “What do you think I was born yesterday? You think I’m gonna have you roaming these halls?” We both sighed in fake defeat. We really didn’t care “You” Vernon pointed to Andrew “And you” he pointed at the back to Alisson, who I honestly forgot was there. She looked like she was sleeping.

“Hey! What’s her name? Wake her, wake her up. Hey! Come on, on your feet missy let’s go. This isn’t a rest home” Vernon called to her “There’s a fost drink machine in the teachers lounge. Let’s go!”

The two got up and walked out of the library. I sighed and walked over to the statue. Bender followed me and sat on the railing once again. Brian sat beside him, Queenie leaned against the statue. I placed myself in between Benders legs, grabbing a book and opening it up, while Bender played with my hair. 

“Claire?” Bender spoke up. stealing the book from me “Wanna see a picture of a guy with elephantitis in the nuts? It’s pretty tasty” Bender snickered.

I chuckled as I rolled my eyes.

“No thank you” she muttered.

“How do you think he rides a bike?” I questioned.

Queenie just glared at me, as I smirked.

“Oh Claire!” Bender piped up once again “Would you ever consider dating a guy like this?” He questioned.

“Can’ you just leave me alone!” She whined.

“I mean if he had a great personality, was a cool dancer, had a cool car” Bender added.

“Although you’d probably have to ride in the backseat cause his nuts would ride shotgun” I smirked.

“You know what I wish I was doing?” Queenie sighed.

“Op watch what you say. Brian here’s a cherry” Bender warned.

“A cherry?” Brian questioned.

“I wish I was on a plane,” Queenie sighed.

I walked over to her, leaning against the statue as well. 

“Where too?” I questioned.

“What?” she asked, probably being surprised I was talking to her.

“On a plane to where?” I questioned.

“France. I’ve always wanted to go there” she sighed “What about you? Where would you go?” She asked.

“I don’t know” I shrugged “Anywhere but here. Away from my parents” I sighed.

“What’s so bad about your parents?” She asked.

I scoffed and lightly chuckled.

“You have no idea” 

“Oh you and Claire, did it!” Bender exclaimed, making Queenie and I both tune into what they were saying.

“What?” Queenie questioned.

“Or Newman,” Bender added.

“What are you two talking about?” I groaned.

“Nothing, nothing. Let’s just drop it okay we’ll talk about it later” Brian looked at Jay.

“No drop what, what are you talking about?” Queenie questioned again.

“Well Brian’s trying to tell me that in addition to the number of girls in the Niagara Falls area, that presently you two and he are riding the hobby horse” Bender explained.

“You little prick!” I yelled charging towards the nerd but Bender stopped me, jumping off the railing and wrapping his arms around my waist.

“No I’m not! John said I was cherry I said I wasn't that’s it, that’s all that was said!” brian defended.

“Well then what were you motioning to them for?” Bender questioned once I calmed down a little.

“You know I don’t aperetiate this very much Brian” Queenie scolded.

“He is lying!” Brian pointed to Bender.

“Oh so you weren’t motiong to them?” Bender asked.

“You know he’s lying right?” Brian defended.

“Were you or were you on motioning to them?” Bender questioned once again.

“Yeah, but it was only...” Brian trailed off “It’s only cause I didn’t want them to know I was a virgin, okay?” We all looked at him in confusion “Excuse me for being a virgin I’m sorry” Brian exclaimed.

“Why didn’t you want us to know you were a virgin?” I asked.

“Cause it’s personal, private business” Brian exclaimed.

“Well Brian it doesn’t sound like you’re doing any business” Bender exclaimed.

I nudged him, getting him lay off. He gave me a confused look, I just winked, making him smirk and look back up.

“I think it’s okay for a guy to be a virgin” Queenie spoke.

We all looked at her in confusion.

“Really?” Brian asked.

Queenie smiled and nodded. Oh please tell me she’s not flirting with him.

“What about you Newman?” Queenie asked.

“I don’t care” I mumbled, not looking anyone in the eyes.

Bender wrapped his arms around me tighter. I had a bad history with sex. Bender knew that, he just didn’t know why, I never told him.

“Are you a virgin?” Brian asked me.

“Can we change the subject?” I mumbled.

“Why-

“Shut up Johnsson!” Bender yelled, scaring the boy but effectively shutting him up.

I sighed as we all sat back down at our tables. Eventually Andrew and Alisson came back in, and we started to eat lunch.

* - * - * - * - *