His name's Brian

Nicky’s Pov.
We all sat around, bored out of our minds. Bender had his feet on my lap again and I had my feet up on the table. Bender lit his boot on fire then lit his cigarette on it. I looked in my pocket to grab my carton of cigs, only to find them missing. I looked up at Bender who was holding my pack in his hand. I smirked and tried to grab them but he pulled them out of my reach. I glared at him but he just smirked. Damn that smirk is h- No! Stop it Nicky. I just smirked back, grabbing the cigarette from his mouth and using it myself before putting out the flame still present on his boot, smacking it with my hand. He just smirked in astonishment, lighting another match and lighting up his cigarette.

I looked around at the others. Queenie was just staring off into space. Adrew was playing with the string on his hoodie, and Brian was… oh God… well he was staring at Queenie… playing with something else.

I turned round to see Allison tying a string around her finger. I gave her a look and she smirked at me, but stopped. I felt Bender moving beside me, I looked over at him to see him playing the air guitar. I rolled my eyes laughing and took out another cigarette. I eventually moved to be sitting cross legged on the table playing with Bender's hair as the two of us shared a cig. God he’s so hot. But honestly he’s not only that, he’s also so kind once you know him, and funny too. 

I was really the only person who got to see him like that. I looked around and saw everyone falling asleep, I was also shit tired from staying at the garage late last night. I started working on a car and I wanted to finish so I stayed really late. I laid down on the table using my arm and a pillow, before I drifted off I felt someone lay down behind me and wrap their arms around me. I smelled the scent of cigarettes so I assumed it was Jay. 

A couple minutes later I was shaken awake by the criminal. I didn’t want to get up though so I just groaned and shook him off. He chuckled and continued to pester me. He began poking my cheek. I shoved him off again, but this time heard a crash. I opened my eyes to see Bender on the floor.

“Shit! You alright Jay?” I chuckled.

“Yup. I’m fine Nicky” He said jumping to his feet. 

He then got up grabbing a book off a shelf going to sit on the railing where Andrew was stretching. I sat on the ramp below him and watched him rip pages out of a Moliere book. I only knew who he was because I had to read that book for a project last year. Jay began throwing the papers around.

“That’s real intelligent” Andrew spoke up. 

I groaned, throwing my head back. God not this again. As my head was back Bender dropped a couple pages on my face while he kept talking.

“You’re right, it’s wrong to destroy literature. It’s such fun to read, and.... Molay really pumps my nads”

“Moliere” I corrected. 

Bender looked at me with an eyebrow raised, with slight shock. I just winked at him and began fidgeting with the bandana around his ankle. 

“I love his work” Brian added, making Bender throw some pages at him. 

I let out a small laugh.

“Big deal. Nothing to do when you’re locked in a vacancy” Bender complained.

“Yeah” I mumbled.

“Speak for yourself” Andrew pressed.

“Do you think we’d speak for you? We don’t even know your language” I explained. 

I was so done with Andrew trying to start things with us. Apparently it worked, cause he turned around to talk to Queenie. I climbed up onto the railing, sitting beside Bender and leaning my head on his shoulder. Bender put his arm around my shoulder. I grabbed a card holding thing, probably for organizing the books and began mixing it around. I heard Queenie mumbling about her parents.

“Well cause when I do what my mother tells me not to it’s because my father says it’s okay. It’s like this whole big monster deal, it’s endless it’s a total drag. It’s like any minute… divorce”

Oh yeah. Your parents are so awful. I feel sooooo bad for you. Queenie, your parents are Santa Clause compared to mine.

“Who do you like better?” Bender piped up. 

I put the box down and leaned further into Bender who pulled me closer towards him. 

“What?” Queenie asked.

“You like your old man better than your mom?” Bender explained.

“They’re both screwed” She mumbled.

“No if you had to choose between them,”  I groaned. 

Bender chuckled and kissed my forehead. Again this was actually quite normal. I just focused my attention back to Queenie.

“I don’t know. I’d probably go live with my brother. I mean I don’t think either one gives a shit about me. It’s like they use me just to get back at each other”

I rolled my eyes digging my face into Bender's arm.

“Hah!”

I lifted my head up hearing a new voice. I looked to the back of the room to see Allison. I smiled at her and she just blew the hair out of her face.

“Shut up!” Queenie yelled back. 

I just smirked at her and she winked at me, making me laugh. I focused my attention back to the populars.

“Aw you’re breakin’ my heart” Adnrew sighed.

“Sporto?” I spoke up.

“What?”

“Do you get along with your parents?” Bender questioned,

“Well if i say yes I’m an idiot right?” He spat.

I jumped down beside Bender, wow I never realized how short I really am, and added my two cents.

“You’re an idiot anyway. But if you say you get along with your parents… well you’re a liar two” I grinned, walking away from him with a smirk. 

Bender sat back down at our table. Suddenly Adrew came up behind me, shoving me, making Bender shoot out of his chair.

“Ya know somethin’ Newman... If you weren't a girl I’d waist you”

I was so pissed and this jackass don’t scare me. I stuck out my middle finger upside down. 

“Can you hear this?” I turned my hand around, now flipping him off “You want me to turn it up?” I smirked.

“Guys I mean-” We both cut off Brian swatting his arms off our shoulders.

I was glaring hard at the jock in front of me. 

“I-I don’t like my parents either, I mean I dont- I don’t get along with them, ya know their idea of parental compassion’s just ya know wako, ya know” He sighed.

“Dork” Bender called standing up now.

“Yeah?” Brian responded.

“You are a parents wet dream okay” Bender pated Brian on the shoulder, and then wrapped his arm around me.

“Look I can see you getting all bunged up over them making you wear these kinda clothes. But face it. You’re a neo maxi zoom dweebie. What would you be doing if you weren’t out making yourself a better citizen?” I questioned.

“Why do you have to insult everybody?” Andrew yelled. 

I sighed starting to get mad.

“We’re being honest asshole! I’d expect you to know the difference” I grumbled. 

“Yeah well he’s got a name” Andrew grumbled at me.

“Yeah?” Bender questioned.

“Yeah! What’s your name?” Andrew asked.

I rolled my eyes. 

“His name’s Brian” I smirked. 

Andrew glared at me, looking defeated.

“My condolences,” Bender stated, not really apologising though.

* - * - * - * - *