Go With Me On This

Nicky’s Pov.
Bender and I walked out of the office. After of course being given two more weeks of detention, not that we cared. My hair was frizzy, and my shirt was on backwards. Same with jay. We caught up with the rest of the group, all of them bursting out in laughter at the state of us. Bender wrapped his arm around my waist, kissing me on the temple as we walked by Carl.

“See ya Brian” Carl nodded.

“See ya pop” Brian nodded.

“See you next Saturday” I chuckled

“Mhm” Jay chuckled

“You bet,” Carl nodded.

We walked out the doors. I instantly took out my cigs and lit one up. I took a drag, smiling. I don’t think I’ve ever been this happy before. I looked over to see… Well, Allison and Andrew were kissing sweetly. She pulled away from him, stealing a captain's letter off his varsity jacket, then running off. Andrew left as well, after giving me a fist bump, and a smile. But that wasn’t even the best part. I looked a little bit further to the curve, to see Brian and Claire totally sucking face. I burst out in laughter, Jay joining in once he noticed. 

There was a car horn, and a man stuck his head out of a fancy car. 

“Claire!” an old man hissed.

She just smiled, handing Brian her number before running off. Brian walked past us, smiling at me.

“See ya smoker” he chuckled.

“See ya nerd” I smirked.

He chuckled before going down to his father's car, who had a very confused look on his face. I sighed, knowing nobody would come pick me up. Jay wrapped an arm around me, nuzzling his face in my neck. 

“Jay stop it” I chuckled.

He groaned, but listened to me.

“I don’t know about you, but I do not wanna go home” he sighed

“Me neither” I sighed, taking a drag from my cigarette.

Jay's eyes lit up, he’d thought of something.

“Okay, go with me on this. But let’s run away” he wagered.

“Jay are you nuts! We have no money, no car” I was gonna ramble if he didn’t shut me up.

“Nothing! We have nothing, that’s my point! We have nothing to lose! Look, well take a car from the shop, and get some money, somehow. I don’t know! But I do not want to live the rest of my life, worrying about you getting beat up by your parents, and I don’t wanna be stuck with mine” he pleaded.

We're absolutely insane. This is crazy, this is dangerous, this is stupid.

“What the hell” I smirked.

He smiled, picking me up and spinning me around. I squealed in happiness before he dropped me down. We walked onto the back field, since that was the way to the shop. I couldn’t believe we were actually doing this.

“Are we really doing this?” I chuckled, looking up at him.

“As long as you want to” he smiled, seriously

“As long as I’m with you. I don’t give a fuck what I’m doing” I smiled.

Jay laughed, grinning wider than the cheshire cat, before punching his fist into the air in victory.

“I’m fucking dating Nicholas Newman! Whooooo!!!!” he screamed, making me burst out in laughter.

Dear Mr. Vernon. We accept the fact that we had to sacrifice a whole Saturday in detention for whatever it was we did wrong. But we think you’re crazy to make us write this essay telling you who we think we are. You see us as you wanna see us. In the simplest terms, and the most convenient definitions. But what we found out, is that each one of us is

A Brain

An Athlete

A Basket Case

A Princess

A Smoker

And a Criminal

Does that answer your questions? 

Sincerely yours The breakfast Club

 * - * - * - * - *

And that's the end! Ahh i love this book so much!! Thank you too everyone who's read it! You have no cluw how much it means to me! <3 <3 <3