Did I stutter?

Nicky’s Pov.
We sat down to eat. Bender and I watched as Queenie brought out a shopping bag, and started to unpack her lunch.

“What’s in there?” Bender asked.

“Guess. Where’s your lunch?” She asked him.

“Newman’s wearing it” he smirked.

I looked at the floor, my cheeks started to turn red. Damn it Nicky just stop it! Bender grabbed a can of pop, handing one to me before tossing another one back to Alisson, which she caught without even looking up, huh. I watched as Queenie took out a box, it had some strange fish stuff in it. 

“What’s that?” Bender questioned.

“Sushi” Queenie told us.

“Sushi?” I was confused.

Queenie giggled at our confusion.

“Rice, raw fish and seaweed” She explained.

We all gave each other disgusted looks.

“You won’t accept a guy's tongue in your mouth, and you’re gonna eat that?” Bender cringed.

“Can I eat?” Queenie asked.

“I don’t know. Give it a try” I encouraged.

She just rolled her eyes. I watched in shock as Andrew pulled out 3 sandwiches, a family size bag of chips, a bag of cookies, a carton of milk, and a banana and an apple. Jeez! All I had is a small bag of wheat crackers I swiped without my dad noticing. He unwrapped one of his sandwiches before noticing us staring at him.

“What’s your problem?” He chuckled.

I just shook my head in shock, and took out my bag of plain, gross crackers. I heard loud crunching noises from the back of the room. I saw Alisson eating a sandwich filled with candy powder and cap'n' crunch. I chuckled and turned back to Queenie. Bender got up and walked over to Brian. I didn’t pay attention to them, I just sat and ate my crackers. Spacing out thinking about Jay. God he was so hot. He’s been hot his whole life. I liked him for his personality really. Like me he was tough and cold and mean, but inside he was sweet and kind and actually really vulnerable. I was really the only one who got to see him like that, and he only saw me like that. We were both each other's rock to lean on. I don’t know I would do without him. 

“Here’s my impression of life at Big Bri's house” Bender exclaimed standing up.

“Son!” Bender called pretending to be his dad.

“Yeah dad” Bender stuck his fingers in his dimples, using a soft high pitched voice.

“How’s your day pal!”

“Great dad! How’s yours!”

“Super! Say son, how’d you like to go fishing this weekend!”

“Great dad! But I’ve got homework to do”

“That’s alright son, you can do it on the boat”

“Gee”

“Dear isn’t our son swell” Bender smiled sweetly, now pretending to be his mom.

“Yes dear, isn’t life swell”

Bender then mimed each parent kissing each other, before he mimed Brian mom punching his mom. 

All our smiles fell. It wasn’t funny anymore.

“Alright what about your family, or Newmans?” Andrew challenged.

“Oh ours? That’s real easy,” Bender assured.

Oh no. There’s no way this will end well.

“Stupid, worthless, no good, god damn, freeloading son of a bitch, retarted, big mouth, knowit all, asshole, jerk” Bender listed off, pretending to his dad.