You Have No Clue How Much

Nicky’s Pov.

“Okay fine but that doesn’t make it any less bizarre” Queenie sighed.

“What’s Bizarre!” Andrew exclaimed “I mean we’re all pretty bizarre. Some of us are just better at hiding it that’s all” he sighed.

“Oh how are you bizarre?” Queenie questioned like there was no way.

“He can’t think for himself” Alisson piped up.

Andrew just nodded.

“She’s right” he sighed “you guys know uh, what I, what I did to get in here?” Andrew asked “I taped Larry Lester's buns together”

I snorted but quickly stopped. Oh God, that was him?

“That was you?” Brian asked.

“Ya you know him?” Andrew asked.

“Yeah I know him” Brian confirmed.

“Well then you know how hairy he is right…

Andrew went on to explain how he taped up the poor kid because of his father, and how he wanted his father to notice him. I felt bad, his parents sounded bad. Not as bad as mine, but bad enough. 

“… Ya know, sometimes I wish my knee would give, and I wouldn’t be able to wrestle anymore. Then he could just forget all about me” Andrew finished.

“I think our dads and yours should get together and go bowling” Bender sighed, meaning his, mine and Adnrews dad.

“It’s like ya know, with my grades” Brian spoke up “like when I like, step outside myself kinda, and when I like, look in at myself ya know. I see me, I don’t like what I see. I really don’t” he sighed.

“What’s wrong with you?” Queenie genuinely asked.

“Why don’t you like yourself?” I added, also very confused.

“It sounds stupid but, it’s cause I’m failing shop” he sighed.

What? Bender and I took shop, I remember seeing him in our class. Why was he so pent up about failing?

“We- we had this assignment, we were supposed to make a, ceramic elephant, and um, we had eight weeks to do it. You know it’s like a lamp, and when ya know you, pull the trunk the light was supposed to go on. My light didn’t go on” he explained.

I remembered that assignment. My light flickered so I got a B, but I do remember it.

“I got a F on it,” Brian sighed “I’ve never gotten an F in my life”

“Welcome to the club Johnsson” I sighed.

Brian didn’t look at me.

“When I signed up, ya know, for the course. I thought I was playing it real smart ya know, I thought. I’ll take shop, because it will be an easy way to maintain my grade point average” he explained.

“Why’d you think it’d be easy?” I questioned.

“Have you seen some of the dopes that take shop?” he exclaimed.

“Newman and I take shop” Bender got defencive 

“You must be fucking idiot” I sighed.

“I’m a fucking idiot because I can’t make a lamp?” Brian questioned.

“No, you’re a genius because you can’t make a lamp,” Bender sighed.

“What do you know about trigonometry?” Brian countered.