That's What I've Heard,

Nickys Pov.
My eyes widened.

“Why’d you have a gun in your locker?” I questioned.

“I tried!” Brian squeaked out “You pull the fucking, trunk on and the lights supossed to go on. It didn’t go on. I mean” He was stalling.

“What’s the gun for Brian” I sounded more demanding than I wanted to sound.

“For get it” he mumbled.

“You brought it up man” Andrew pressed,

“I can’t have an F” Brian sighed “I can’t have it, and I know my parents can’t have it. Even if I ace the rest of the semester I’m still only a B, and my life’s ruined” 

“Brian” I sighed.

Brian slammed his fist against the stool beside him, making it nearly fall over.

“So I considered my options ya know?” he sighed.

“No killing yourself is not an option” Queenie exclaimed.

“Well I didn’t do it did I! No, I don’t think so” he exclaimed.

“It was a handgun?” I questioned.

“No it was a flare gun” he mumbled “It went off in my locker”

I stifled a laugh, but Andrew just let himself laugh.

“It’s not funny” Brian mumbled, but eventually he was also trying not to laugh, because all of us were “yes it is” Brian gave in “fucking elephant was destroyed” we were all laughing now.

“You wanna know what I did to get in here?” Alisson spoke up, we all looked at her “Nothing, I didn’t have anything better to do” she smiled, making us all burst out in laughter.

“You’re laughing at me” she chuckled.

“No, no” Andrew shook his head.

“Yes you are!” she exclaimed, we all were.

We’d finally started to get along

Once Brian found an old record player in the library we all started to dance all over the place. At one point I think Bender was even on the big statue in the room. I mostly whipped my head around and flayled my arms. At one point Bender grabbed me by my waist, pulling me onto one of the tables, and we started to swing dance. I accidentally fell off, making Bender fall down with me, soon we were all on the floor, laughing at each other, and really getting along. 

Bender had to leave and go back to the closet before detention ended, so I just sat on the railing with my fist smushed into my cheek, as I stared off into space.

“Brian?” Queenie broke the silence.

“Yeah?”

“Are you gonna write your paper?” she asked

“Yeah why?” Brian questioned.

“Well it’s kind of a waste for all of us to write our papers don’t ya think?” she questions sweetly.

Holy shit! Was she flirting with him! Oh my, that’s… actually kinda cute. Jeez what’s going on with me?

“Well that’s what Vernon wants us to do” Brian mumbled.

“True but, I think we’d all kinda say the same thing”

“You just don’t wanna write your paper. Right?” Brian chuckled.

Aw this is sweet. Did I just say… good grief I’m turning soft.

“True but, you’re the smartest right?” she gushed.

“Huh, well” Brian chuckled, obviously flattered.

“We trust you” She pushed.

He looked over at us.

“Yeah” Andrew nodded, Allsion nodded as well.

Brian looked at me waiting for an answer.

“You know I don’t give a fuck” I chuckled, making Brian chuckle as well.

I jumped off the railing and walked towards the stairs so I could get to the ceiling vent.

“Goin to visit your boyfriend Newman?” Andrew chuckled.

I turned around with a smirk and flipped him off, but it was in a jokey way, and he did it right back, making me laugh.

I crawled along the roof until I reached the vent of the office supply closet. I slowly pushed it back and climbed through, landing smack in front of Bender, who’s eyes were as big as watermelons, making me chuckle. He instantly turned on his chill face, making me chuckle again.

“You lost?” he smirked.

“Yeah actually I was looking for the-

“Shut up Nicky” he groaned before slamming me into the door and smashing our lips together. 

His hand held tightly to my waist as I ran mine through his soft hair. He licked my lips asking for entrance, which I denied for fun. He grabbed my ass making me gasp letting him slip his tongue in. We battles for dominance, which no surprise he won. He lifted me up by my thighs, setting me down on the desk in the closet. I pulled away.

“Jay stop” I was trying not to cry “I-I can’t I’m too scared, not after...”

“Hey” he sighed, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear “I’m not your damn step dad. I’m not gonna bang you and run. I won’t force you. But let me show you how good it can be, when it’s with someone you love” he asked, whipping some stray tears from my eyes.

“You uh… heh, you speaking from experience?” I chuckled slightly.

He just smirked, pulling our bodys impossibly closer together.

“At least that’s what I’ve heard,” he smirked.

I chuckled and pulled him down to trap his lips in mine. I really did love him. There was no doubt in my mind about it.

 * - * - * - * - *