Forgot My Pencil

Benders Pov.
Vernon pushed me into the closet I’d been told about so many times by Nicky. I felt bad, she hated her name, and tried so hard to hide it, I didn’t blame her. Her mom was a bitch, who does that to a kid? 

I sat on the desk in front of Vernon who was pointing a finger at me. Boy did he look pissed.

“That’s the last time Bender, that’s the last time you ever make me look bad in front of those kids you hear me? I make 31 thousand dollars a year and I’ve got a home, and I’m not about to throw it away on some punk like you. But someday man, some day. When you’re out of here and you’ve forgotten all about this place, and they’ve forgotten all about you, even your little girl toy, and you’re wrapped up in your own pathetic life, I am gonna be there” He vowed.

I finally made eye contact with him. How dare he insult Nicky like that! She’s not a toy! She’s my best friend, and she’d never forget about me! I looked at him, half with anger, and half scared he was threatening me.

“That’s right, and I’m gonna kick the living shit out of you man, I’m gonna knock your dick in the dirt” he vowed.

“You threatening me?” I was in slight disbelief. He’s a teacher for shit sake!

“What are you gonna do about it?” he was almost smirking. I was starting to get scared, like, actually scared “You think anybody’s gonna believe you? You think anybody is gonna take your word over mine? I’m a man or respect around here, they love me around here, I’m a swell guy. You’re a lying sack of shit and everyone knows it. The only one who’d believe you is Newman, and by the time you get to that age she’s gonna be a hammered loser just like her old man” he smirked, knowing talking about Nicky would get under my skin, and it did.

I could care less about my parents, or school, or even myself, but when I came to Nicky, well, you just don’t do that. I stopped looking him in the eyes, still staring off in shock, and pure raging anger. Newman's real dad died from a drunk driver, side slamming them the day she was born. Her step dad was an driking asshole, but she’d never turn into him. She swore on her life never to touch alcohol.

“Oh tough guy hey?” Vernon took off his jacket “Hey hey, come on. Get on your feet pal! Let’s find out how tough you are, I wanna know right now, how tough you are! Come on! I’ll give you the first shot”
I stared at him in pure shock. Was he serious? He really wanted me to punch? One swing and I could kill him, he knew that. He wanted to hit him so he could call the cops or have me suspended or something. I sat there as he closed his eyes, begging me to hit him. I just sat there, scared out of my mind. Eventually he opened his eyes. He slung a fake hit, but I flinched, shit. He smirked triumphantly.

“That’s what I thought” he nodded “You’re a gutless turd”

He gave me one last glance before picking up his jacket and leaving. I heard the click of a lock and groaned. I hit my head against the wall behind me, groaning in frustration. I was pissed. All I could think about was Nicky. Her beautiful eyes and her gorgeous hair. Her tiny, slender body, and her adorable plump lips. God I was so happy I finally kissed her, I’ve been wanting to do that for years. I thought about her even more, her cold, heartless and sarcastic exterior, but her sweet, gentle and terrified interior. She was just like me. A solid rock on the outside, but a shattering  vase on the inside. Wait a minute! Nicky! She got out of here last month! God how did she do it! Think John think! Didn’t she… right!
__

Nicky’s Pov.
We sat in the library, it’s been 11 minutes, damn it. I sat on top of the tables, but suddenly heard a large crash.

“Oh shit!” A familiar voice yelled.

We all looked over to the stairs and saw Jay casually walking down them. We stared in amazement.

“Forgot my pencil” He shrugged.

I chuckled, rolling my eyes but...

“God damn it!” Vernon yelled from the hallway.

I quickly shoved John under my table and we all sat back down. Vernon came in with a stern look in his face.

“What in God's name is going on in here?” he questioned. We all just sat there and shrugged “What was that ruckus?”

“Uh what ruckus?” Andrew questioned.

“I was just in my office, and I heard a ruckus” Vernon assured, mostly himself.

“Well could you describe the ruckus Sir?” Brain asked.

“Watch your tongue young man, watch it” Vernon warned.

Suddenly Bender hit his head against the table.

“Ah!” 

Andrew and I hit the table in a pattern to cover it up. Alisson dropped her feet to the floor as well, adding to the thumping.

“What is this?” Vernon questioned. Andrew made a funny noise, finishing off the pattern “What- what is- what is that! Wha- what is that noise!” Vernon was so confused it was so hard not to laugh.

“Really Vern there was no- hu!

I was cut off by my own gasp, as I felt a pair of lips kissing up my legs. I swung my legs shut and Bender groaned. I groaned as well and started coughing, the others joining in. I tried to keep my legs closed, but Bender kept them open, God why did I decide to wear shorts today! I felt him kiss up my legs, I squeeked, luckily no one heard. I was trying really hard to keep a straight face as Bender's lips traveled up my thighs.

“That noise? Was that the noise you were talking about?” Queenie asked Vernon.

“No it wasn’t” Vernon growled “That was not the noise I was talking about”

I felt Bender start to leave open mouthed kisses closer to my… well he got higher up. 

“Ah” I accidentally moaned, but quickly turned it into a groan and clutched my stomach. I kicked Bender trying to get him to knock it off.

“Sorry Verno. Girl stuff” I pretend to have cramps.

“Alright that’s it! Now I may not have caught you in the act this time, but you can bet I will” he vowed. Alisson let out a funny laugh from the back, Vernon pointed to her “You make book on that missy” He then pointed to me “And you! I will not be made a fool of!“ he finished, before walking out.

* - * - * - * - *