Eat. My. Shorts

Nicky’s Pov.
Vernon then came around the corner in his office and Bender rushed to the seat between Andrew and Queenie, sitting his his hands folded like a good boy. Once Vernon was out of eye sight Bender snorted and let out a “Hoooouh!” and got up.

“Bender, there's noy supposed to be any monkey business” Brian said.

“Young man! Have you finished your paper?” Bender dropped his voice mimicking an old man.

Bender then started to fidget with the door. I knew what he was doing.

“Come on Bender don’t screw around!” Andrew yelled.

Haha… SCREW around.

“What are you gonna do?” Quennie asked.

“Drop dead i hope” Andrew mumbled.

I glared at the jock in front of me. 

“Bender that’s- that’s school property there. Ya know It doesn't belong to us, It’s not something to be toyed with...” Brian trailed off realizing it was no use. 

The door came crashing closed and Bender rushed back to our table. 

“That’s very funny, come on, fix it” Andrew demanded.

“Bender you should really fix that,” Brian added.

“What am I a genius?” Jay questioned.

“No you’re an asshole” Andrew yelled.

“What a funny guy!” Bender made a funny face.

“Fix the door!” 

“Everyone just shhh! Listen, we've been here before we know what we’re doing!” I yelled.

“No! Fix the door!” Andrew kept yelling.

“Shut up!” Bender yelled.

“God Damnit!” We heard Vernon yell from the hallway. 

When Bender wasn’t paying attention I slipped the bolt out of his hand and shoved it down my bra. Bender was about to protest but Vernon walked in looking redder than a tomato in ketchup and hot sauce.

“Why is that door closed?” He questioned. No one said anything “Why is that door closed!”

“How are we supposed to know we’re not supposed to move right?” Bender mumbled.

Vernon looked over to Queenie. Oh no if anyone will rat us out it’s her

“Why?”

“We were just sitting here, like we’re supposed to,” she shrugged.

Huh… well then. Vernon walked over to Alisson and Brian's half of the room.

“Who closed that door?”

“I think a screw fell out of it,” I muttered.

“It just closed Sir” Andrew mumbled. I’m surprised.

“Who!?” Vernon directed at Alisson. 

She squealed and dropped her head to the table, hiding.

“She doesn’t talk Sir” I pointed out. 

Vernon then walked up to us.

“Give me that screw”

“I don’t have it,” Bender admitted.

“You want me to yank you outta that seat and shake it out of ya?”

“That seems highly inappropriate Sir” I mumbled “And besides we don’t have it… Screws fall out all the time, the worlds an imperfect place” I sighed.