Worth Teasing

Nicky’s Pov.
The others laughed at the toilet seat cover hanging from his pants. I was too busy staring at my fidgety hands. Why did he have to do that! Does he not understand how much I have a crush on him! This was killing me! He came out from the table with a smug smirk.

“Girl stuff my ass” He chuckled quietly in my ear.

“You loser” I chuckled, brushing it off and shoving his head away.

“Sue me” He chuckled, scruffing up my hair before he walked over to Brian.

“So ahab. Kybo my doobage?” he questioned?

Brian seemed to sigh, but evidently handed over the roll of weed. Bender then grabbed my hand, yanking me to my feet and swingin me over his shoulder.

“What the hell! Bender put me down!” I yelled.

“Yo wastoids! You’re not gonna blaze up in here!” Andrew yelled at us, but Bender didn’t listen.

He just walked over to the couches in the back of the library. He plopped me down on the couch before he made a roll and lit it with a match. He pulled me into his lap so I was straddling him, before placing the weed stick on my lips. I took a drag, reshlishing in the familiar haze about to befall my body. I sighed as Bender took the roll back and took a drag, blowing the smoke away from me. I smiled and took another drag from the roll, blowing it right in Bender's face, and letting out a girly giggle. He just smiled at me and shook his head.

I flopped my head in his neck as I relaxed, and nuzzled my head a little before I heard a small gasp. Now I can control myself pretty well when it comes to being high, since I’m used to it, but I get considerably more daring when I’m high. So I decided I would do it again, and I got the same little gasp. I giggled again and began to kiss down Bender's neck, he moved his head, giving me more room. I giggled and pulled away. He gave me a slightly annoyed smirk.

“Never took you for a tease Newman” he chuckled.

“Well I only tease boys I think are worth teasing” I gave him a small smirk.

“Oh really?” he smirked back.

I just bit my lip and nodded, making him groan, and me giggle again. Suddenly Queenie and Brian came over to us. I put the roll back on my lips and inhaled the toxic fumes, making all my body parts relax as I blew the smoke out, accidently in Brian face. He started coughing, we all started to laugh. Andrew then came over as well. This will definitely be funny.
__

Next thing we knew we were high as kites. Again, Bender and I were used to it so we were having fun watching the others. Brian had taken Benders sunglasses and was laughing his ass off, so was Queenie. Jay lit a match on his teeth, that’s something I haven’t seen before. He then lit up Queenie's weed stick, she inhaled but coughed, not being used to it. We all started laughing as Brian imitated her coughs. Brian took another drag and tried to eat the exhaled smoke.

“Chicks, can not hold de smoke. Dats whad it is” Brian said in a funny accent.

“Hey!” I yelled, but my voice cracked making everyone laugh.

Bender chuckled into my neck, cause I was now sitting on his lap normally. I gasped when he got to a certain spot, of course he noticed. He started to kiss my neck and I squirmed, earing a groan from him again.  I turned around with a shit eating grin. Bender just turned my head back around and wrapped his arms tighter around my waist. I squirmed again, earning another groan. I giggled and felt hot breath against my ear.

“Don’t even think about it,” Bender growled.

I gasped at how close he was to my ear. I just took another drag from my blunt and relaxed again.

“Do you know how popular I am?” Queenie started, obviously very out of it “I’m so popular everybody loves me so much at this school” she sighed.

Not everyone. I certainly don’t.

“Poor baby” Bender had a fake pout.

That made me mad, but also sad. I squirmed again, but to get off Benders lap this time. He gave me a confused look, I just sat beside him and took another drag. Bender laid his hand on my thigh. I looked up at him half shock, half annoyance. He was looking at me trying to figure out what’s wrong, I just sighed and turned away from him. Bender then grabbed my shoulders and leaned me back so I was resting my head on his lap. He started to play with my hair, and I was too high, and too tired to fight it. I was upset, but I just let him, he’s my best friend after all… best friend… uh this sucks! Brian tried to get Bender to high five him, but he was too out of it and Bender just pushed him backwards, making us all laugh.

Suddenly Andrew came out of the foreighn languages room, it was full of smoke. He was so jacked in the head. He started to do these crazy dances and ran all over the library, taking off all his shirts till he was just in his tank top. He all laughed and clapped as he went back into the room and yelled so loud it shattered the glass on the doors or windows. I was starting to get really tired, it probably looked like I was sleeping at this point. 

* - * - * - * - *