Part 1 ~ your story

My life is kind of crazy and to say the least complicated. I turned 20 a week ago and my parents have officially planned out my entire life for me, and by that I mean. Where I'll live, what I'll do and who I'll marry. Yep, an arranged marriage. They're very traditional in that sense. My grandparents, aka my mum's parents were an arranged marriage. Married at 20 and they passed away together. My mum and dad were apart of an arranged marriage as well. They think because every marriage in our family that's been arranged has been a success that we should continue this tradition. But I don't want too. Every daughter in our family 'must participate in the tradition', however the sons do not. They can marry whoever they want. I don't want to marry a complete stranger that I'm not in love with. It's unfair on both my arranged husband and myself. My parents are so far behind with the times, it's remarkable they even know what a phone is. I graduated highschool with straight A's.

Constantly top of my classes just to please my parents. And because I was always making sure my parents thought I was a perfect child, I started sneaking out alot. To be completely honest with you, I'm climbing out of my window as we speak. My bedroom is on the second floor of our house. I have a balcony attached to my room, with a gorgeous view. All I have to do is climb over the railing and then down the side of our house, using the rose lattice we have, it acts just like a ladder. I climb down and then over the fence. None of the security cameras work, dad acts like they do but I know they don't. Otherwise I would've been caught years ago.

I have an older brother. He helped me sneak out the first few times. He doesn't agree with our families traditions either. Currently he's in the army. He's been away for almost 2 years now. He was deployed in Afghanistan. I walked down the stairs behind our house and onto the beach. I live in Los Angeles. To be exact, we have a beach house in Malibu. Yeah, we're that family. Rich, snobby parents, spoilt kids. We know we are. My brother and I have never asked for all the stuff we've gotten. We just needed each other.

Everything else was just stuff. I refuse to take advantage of the fact that I have money. I may be rich, but honestly. I just want a normal life. One where I need a job in order to get money myself, one where I can love and marry who I want, I can do and be who I want. I have never told anyone besides my brother this before, but I want to be a singer. I've always been told from a young age that I have an amazing voice. But my parents always said it's a worthless dream and it will get me no where in life. So I barely ever share my voice with others. They made me become an Instagram model. I absolutely hate it. I want to be showing people my voice. Not my looks. All people just assume I'm a snobby, rich model, whose parents get her whatever she wants whenever she calls. Which is far from true. I just want a normal life.

A normal family. I want love just like everybody else. My life doesn't seem real. It's like makeup. My parents use money to solve their issue and hide their flaws. That's why my brother chose the army. So he could get away, and me? Well there's honestly not much left for me to try. I've tried everything to get out of this life but everytime I do. It just catches back up to me. I'd give up everything I have, for something real. Something normal.