Part 14 ~

C- "when? When is the wedding?"
Y/n- "tomorrow morning. It wasn't meant to be for another 6 months. But mum seen my hickey's and moved it up. So I couldn't 'cheat' on Sam again"

I started to feel tears running down my cheeks. At this point. I couldn't stop them or hold them back any longer.

C- "an arranged marriage? You're engaged! You're getting fucking married and you failed to mention it to me?! How-what. I don't even know what to say y/n. You let me love you. You let me open that part of myself up to you. You knew I was afraid of doing that. I am afraid of being hurt again. To trust again and this. This is why I can't trust people"
Y/n- "I'm sorry. I thought I had more time. I didn't mean to fall for you"
C- "how do you think I feel? I'm in love with someone who I can't have! We spent a night together. Hell we slept together y/n. Yet you failed to mention the part where you're meant to be getting married. To some stranger"
Y/n- "Chris. I'm sorry pleas-"

He spoke in a lower tone. Turning away from me.

C- "get out"

I sobbed. Shocked at his words. I stood up and put my hand on his shoulder. Which he instantly rejected. Pulling his shoulder away from me.

Y/n- "Chris...."
C- "I said get OUT!"

He raised his voice slightly. I let out a slight yelp. I never thought Chris to be one to raise his voice at me like that. I turned around. Walking out of the room. I ran into someone as I got to the door. I didn't look up.

Y/n- "I'm so sorry"

I said with a chocked voice.

D- "are you okay? I heard the yelling?"

I looked up at Dayne. He could probably clearly see that I'd been crying.  I shook my head and pushed passed him. Opening the front door.

Day- "hey. I noticed you don't have a car. Do you need a ride home?"

I turned back and smiled slightly letting out a small sniffle.

Y/n- "you're not just taking pity on me because I'm crying, are you?"
Day- "of course not"
Y/n- "well thank you and yes. Please"

Dayne took me home. The drive home was silent, except for the music. Which Dayne had turned down low. I could tell Dayne was hesitant to ask questions.

Day- "are you going to be okay?"
Y/n- "honestly. I don't know. I just don't want to loose Chris. I-I love him and he wouldn't let me explain my situation"
Day- "do you want to tell me?"
I nodded. Spending the next few minutes telling Dayne the entire story.

Day- "I'll talk to him. Okay?"

I smiled slightly and nodded. I got out of the car, said goodbye and Dayne drove off. I turned around to see mum standing at the gate. I jumped back. She frightened the life out of me.

M- "where were you, what were you doing and who was that?"
Y/n- "well if you must know. I went to see the boy I'm in love with. Told him about the stupid arranged marriage and now he hates me. Dayne just gave me a ride home since you took my car keys"
M- "go to bed"

I walked inside. I could tell mum made sure I had gone to my room. She wasn't exactly subtle following me upstairs. I got to my room and flopped on my bed. Breaking down in tears at the sight of Chris's hoodie. Which I'd accidentally left out this morning. Eventually. I cried myself to sleep that night.