Part 12 ~

--
The next morning, I woke up in Chris's arms. I was laying on his chest. I had my underwear back on and Chris had put his pants back on. Remaining shirtless. I rolled over on-top of him, lightly kissing his neck to wake him. Which it worked. He wrapped his arms around my body and hugged me. His eyes fluttered open and he kissed me deeply. Before pulling away.

C- "good morning beautiful"
Y/n- "good morning"

We stared into each other's eyes for a moment. I kept replaying last night's events over in my head and how amazing our night was. We kissed again but then there was a knock on the door. Luckily we locked the door last night.

Ty- "Chris? You in there still?"

I looked at Chris with a slightly panicked emotion.

Y/n- "oh my god"

I whispered.

C- "just a minute!"

Chris called out to Tyler. We both jumped up and got dressed. I stood behind the door and Chris opened it slightly. Trying not to make it obvious that I was standing behind it.

C- "yes?"
Ty- "we're all going out. You coming?"
C- "I'll be down in a minute"
Ty- "okay and have you seen y/n? We were gonna invite her to come with us"
C- "I can do it"
Ty- "okay. Be down soon"

Tyler walked off and Chris closed the door. I let out a small giggle before wrapping my arms around Chris's neck. He held onto me by my hips.

C- "so can you hang out today?"
Y/n- "what day is it?"
C- "it's Tuesday"
Y/n- "wait- is it the 4th?"
He nodded.
C- "yes, why?"
Y/n- "shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit"

I muttered. Scrambling for my phone. I noticed the hundreds of text my mother had sent me. I have my dress fitting in an hour. I texted mum I was on my way.

Y/n- "I'm really sorry Chris. I forgot my mum needs me today and I'm already running late. But I'll see you tomorrow?"
C- "that's okay. And yes, I'll see you tomorrow"

Chris walked me out. He kissed me goodbye at the door. We didn't even get a chance to discuss what had happened between us. I sped off to the dress shop. To meet up with my mum and of course. Sam's mum was there as well. Great. I sighed. Rolling my eyes before entering the store.

Y/n- "I'm here. Sorry I'm late"
M- "this is why I didn't want you going to your friends. Anyways go try on some dresses"

I walked into the change room and as expected. Mum had already picked out a million and one dresses for me to try on. Karen and my mum sat on the lounge chairs with their champagne glasses. Chatting up a storm and criticising every dress I wore. Too loose, too tight, too short, too much beads, not pretty enough, old fashioned. The list goes on and on. All I could think about was Chris and how much I'd rather be with him right now. I had to very quickly cover my neck with makeup in the car before I came here. I didn't need mum seeing the hickey's. I tried on one last dress and finally. After literally 3 hours. I found the perfect dress. I walked out. Tiara on my head as my mother requested.

M- "yes. That's it. That's the one"
K- "gorgeous y/n. Gorgeous!"

Mum started tearing up. She told the sales person that we'd take it. I took it off and got back in my normal clothes. Once we'd returned home, I decided to go for a swim. I got in my bikini and hopped in the pool. I had completely forgotten about my hickey's. I heard mum call my name. I got out and wrapped my towel around myself.

M- "I need-what is all that?"

I looked at her confused.

Y/n- "whats what?"

She looked me up and down. I looked down and realised all the hickey's. Shit. I was going to put my towel over them but it was too late. Mum walked over and tried rubbing it off. Obviously it didn't work.

M- "y/n. What have you been doing? You're engaged"
Y/n- "no I'm not. I don't want to marry Sam anyways. I lo-"

I stopped myself. Did I just almost say I love Chris. Out loud? And too my mother of all people.

M- "go upstairs and cover that up right now. Your rehearsal dinner is tonight! You will not be allowed out late anymore and I'm taking your keys. Hopefully it'll stop you whoring around"

I scoffed.

Y/n- "I'm not a whore. And since when was the dinner tonight?"
M- "since we moved it up. The wedding is on Sunday! And do not argue with me y/n. It's happening. I don't care what. Or who you want"

I scoffed and went upstairs. Covering my hickey's and returning downstairs at 5pm. Ready to leave. In the outfit mother had laid out for me.