Part 18 ~ final part

~ 2 years later ~

A lot has happened within the last two years. The boys careers have excelled. And so has my singing career, I've actually just released my second song. Everyone in the dream la house is so supportive. I ended up moving in with them, Chris and I have been together ever since my non-wedding. We're currently out for dinner with the boys, Zach, Mamma Mel and Heidi. To celebrate the release of my new song. We'd just got our food and were about to begin eating when Chris stood up beside me. He placed his hand on my shoulder and I put my hand over his. Looking up at him as he spoke.

C- "I want to make a toast first, to my beautiful girlfriend y/n. The love of my life. Ever since I met you, I knew you were going to be a big part of my life. Of all our lives. We're all so proud of how far you've come and despite what we've been through. We've triumphed above everything. I love you so much and I can't picture a day of my life where you're not in it and I know we've only been together for 2 years but"

Chris got down on 1 knee. Right in front of me. In front of all our friends. He pulled a small box out of his pocket and opened it. To reveal a beautiful ring with 3 small diamonds laced on-top of the silver band. It's perfect.

C- "would you, y/n y/l/n. Make me the happiest man on earth and become the Y/n Williams?"
Y/n- "yes. Yes. Of course"

I didn't hesitate to agree. I loved this boy with my whole heart and he loved me. He slid the ring onto my finger. I got out of my chair and hugged him. He picked me up and spun me around as everyone at the table and even everyone else who was in the restaurant cheered for us. Chris put my feet back on the floor and without letting go, leaned in to kiss me quickly but sweetly.

Y/n- "I love you"
C- "I love you more"

The end