Part 15 ~

( Chris's pov )

I paced around my room and sat back on the edge of my bed. Head in my hands. Elbows on my knees. Trying to comprehend what I was just told. I focused on my anger. Because if I focused on anything else. It would be hurting so much more. There was a knock on my door. Someone walked in. I lifted my head to see Tyler. He sat beside me and put his arm around my shoulder.

Ty- "you okay? What happened?"
C- "I fell in love with someone who can't be mine and who lied to me"
Ty- "lied? How?"
C- "she's engaged"

Then both Bryan and Tristan entered my room.

B- "hey bro. Daynes giving y/n a ride home. Incase you wanna know if she got home safe or not?"

I just shrugged.

Tr- "what do you mean she's engaged?"

Darius and Bryan both turned to look at Tristan with utterly confused looks.

Tr- "sorry. I couldn't help but overhear the yelling going on from down the hall"
Day- "I'm back guys.."

Dayne walked in and stood in the doorway.

C- "it's this stupid family tradition they have. The daughters all have to go through with an arranged marriage"
Ty- "so it's not her fault"
B- "you can see why she didn't tell you right? How would you have told her if you were in her shoes?"
C- "I guess I hadn't of thought of it that way.."
D- "I just drove home a very upset girl Chris. Upset over you. She thinks she's lost you. She explained everything to me Chris and you should've listened to what she had to say. She doesn't want any part of it. She wants you.."
C- "wait...she does?"
B- "are you really that blind? We could all see it. She's loved you for ages"
C- "but there's nothing I can do now though, right?"

Everyone went quiet.

B- "I know! Let's stop a wedding"
Tr- "and how will we do that?"
B- "I've got a plan"
Dar- "but we don't even know where it will be"
Day- "actually. I do. She told me"
Ty- "well let's go get my man his bride"

We all started getting to work on a plan that we came up with. Once we had it all planned out we stepped back and looked at our whiteboard with our sketched out plan and sticky notes stuck to it.

B- "alright. Let's crash a wedding"