Part 8 ~

The next morning I awoke by myself. I was quite comfortable in the bed. I grabbed my phone and noticed a sticky note on the lamp. It read:

~ y/n, you were sleeping so peacefully I decided to let you have my bed for the night. If you need me I'm in the guest bedroom downstairs ~

Chris was a sweetheart. Then it hit me. For the night? I frantically checked the time. 10am?! I had been gone all night. I had a million and 1 missed calls from both of my parents. I jumped up. Noticing I was in one of Chris's hoodies. I ran downstairs to find the room he was in. I knocked and he called out for me to enter.

C- "hey, your up"
Y/n- "yes and it's nearly the middle of the day. My parents are freaking out"
C- "well I knew you had a tough night-"
Y/n- "I just came to say bye. Oh and could you tell the others I said bye too please?"
C- "yeah of course. You gonna be okay?"

I nodded. I took off Chris's hoodie and threw it over to him. He walked me out to my car.

Y/n- "thank you. For letting me stay. It was very sweet"
C- "anytime. And I'm serious. Anytime"

I opened my car door and got in. Smiling at Chris before closing it. I drove off back home. I pulled into my driveway and instantly mother came running down from the porch. Pulling me into such a tight hug.

M- "oh my baby. We were so worried. Where were you?"
Y/n- "just at a friend's mum geez"

I pushed her off me.

Y/n- "you literally sprung it onto me that I was meeting my so called husband last night"
M- "I understand it was shocking-"
Y/n- "no mum. You don't and you never will. I'm just here for a change of clothes. Then I'm going out again"

I stormed up to my room and got changed before driving up to the Hollywood sign. I climbed up the H and sat. Staring over the city, thinking. I texted Chris asking if he wanted to meet up and soon I seen him and the boys walking up the hill. I climbed down and walked over to them.

Tr- "y/n!"
Ty- "what were you doing out here alone?"
Y/n- "thinking about some things. Stressful family situation"
C- "well we're here now so let's go have fun"

Chris turned his back to me and gestured for me to get on. I jumped onto his back. Wrapping my arms around him. He held onto my thighs and piggy backed me over to my car. We all got in and we decided to go to the beach. I took us to Venice beach. I didn't want to risk running into my family at Malibu. We spent all day there and of course we went to Santa Monica Peir as well. The sun started setting and we all sat on the sand together. I sat in front of Chris so I could lay back on him like a pillow. We looked out over the ocean. Only the sounds of carnival rides and the waves could be heard.  For the first time in a few days, I felt good about life.

Ty- "y/n. Can we ask you something?"
Y/n- "mm?"
D- "what's happening with your family?"

Chris face palmed.

C- "guys. We made a pact not to get involved in each other's complicated parts of our lives"
Tr- "actually. You and y/n made that pact. The rest of us didn't"

The others moaned or nodded in agreement whilst Chris just shook his head. I let out a deep breath. Leaning back onto Chris.

Y/n- "it's um hard to explain. My dad is very controlling and protective and they want me to do something and be this whole other person that I'm not. My brother joined the army just to get away from my family. I can't do that. All the duties fall on me as the daughter of the family. It would make more sense if I was willing to share in more detail. They're the reason I'm not a singer"
Tr- "oh. Sorry to hear..."

I felt a tear fall down my cheek. None of the boys realised thankfully. At least I don't think they did. After a while the
boys needed to be back home. So I dropped them all off before returning to my house. I threw my keys down in the bowl on the table in our entrance of our house and stomped my way upstairs. I walked in my room and flopped down on my bed. Letting out some tears and a scream into my pillow. I then heard a knock on my door. So I cleaned up my face and opened it to see Sam.

Y/n- "what do you want?"

I said in anger. Pushing the door open and walking back to sit on my bed. He walked in and stood beside my desk.

S- "I know you don't want to go through with this marriage. If I'm being honest. I didn't either until it was explained to me. But I'm doing it for my mum and I hope you reconsider"

He said before turning to walk away. He closed the door on his way out and I flopped back on my bed. I got the notification that the boys were live so I decided to join Chris's live and watch. When I joined. He noticed and said hello. It made me smile. I threw Chris's hoodie on and laid there watching his live and once it ended. I went to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------
Author note- I posted twice on this story today because I didn't post yesterday for you guys