Part 17 ~

I turned my head around to see Chris walking through the doors and down the aisle.

C- "she can't marry him!"

My mother than stood up.

M- "and who are you?"
D- "someone escort him out!"

He stopped walking in the middle of the aisle and looked at my mother and back to me with a smile. Two other security guards ran out of the side and grabbed onto Chris's arms. I took a step away from Sam.

Y/n- "no. Let go of him"
M- "y/n? Who is this?"

They let go and stepped back.

C- "I'm just Chris Williams. A boy who met this beautiful girl on the beach one night and before I knew it. I was falling madly in love with her. Just y/n y/l/n"

I went to walk closer to Chris, when my father yelled.

D- "y/n. Don't you dare go to that boy. Or else i-"
Y/n- "what dad? why? Why can't I be happy? I'm in love with Chris. Not Sam. And Sam defienlty doesn't want to marry me either. He's only doing it for his mother. This is a stupid tradition and I'm not doing it"
C- "y/n, please come home"

I looked at Chris who held his hand out for me. I looked back at Sam who nodded, as if to say it was okay. I looked at my parents. The both of them shook their heads at me.

Y/n- "I'm sorry Sam"

I took off the engagement ring and handed it to him.

Y/n- "give this to someone you truely love. Who deserves it"

He took the ring and smiled slightly. I turned around and walked towards Chris.

D- "if you leave here now, I will never let you use my money again and don't bother coming back home"
Y/n- "good. I never wanted it anyways. In fact. Do me a favour and disown me. I don't want to be your daughter. I'll be getting my things and leaving. I'm done letting you control my life"

Mum almost fainted and dad stood in shock. I ran into Chris's arms. He hugged me tight. Pulling me in for a kiss. It was deep and passionate.

C- "I love you"
Y/n- "I love you too"

Everyone in the room cheered. Well almost everyone. Most of the guests were just random people and they all knew it was an arranged marriage. I took off my heels and my tiara. Throwing them aside and leaving the church with Chris and the boys. We went back to dream la. I took the contract that Zach offered me and started my music career. With a beautiful, healthy relationship with Chris. I was finally happy. I was a singer. Living with my bestfriends and dating the love of my life.