Part 10 ~

M- "y/n!!!!"

I walked downstairs to see my mum and dad sitting in the loungeroom.

Y/n- "yes?"
M- "we're starting the plans for your wedding. Would you like to help?"
Y/n- "I don't even want to have this wedding in the first place"
D- "well you are. Stop being ungrateful"
Y/n- "well no I don't want to help"
M- "okay sweetie"

I rolled my eyes and walked off.

--- After 6 months ---
The plans for my wedding had been arranged by my mother. I spent every free moment I had with Chris and the others. He became my bestfriend. And of course so did everyone else in the house. I loved them all. But there was something special about Chris. I actually started writing music again and Chris would help me with it. Today we were all hanging out and I won't lie. Chris and I were flirting a bit. We were all at a restaurant for dinner. I sat beside Chris. We were all laughing together but Chris and I had one of our inside jokes and Chris began to tickle me at the table.

D- "get a room you two"
Ty- "that's my man!"

Chris shook his head at Dayne while I laughed at Tyler. Chris put his arm around the back of my chair and we all continued eating.

----
Back at the Dream LA house. The boys had finished their lives. I was spending the night. Mum thought I was just with
a friend. I needed to get away from all the wedding planning. They want me to get married in 6 months time. She's got the flowers picked out, she's booked the venue, honestly she's nearly finished. Sam will be giving me my ring at the practice dinner and I don't want to accept it. But sometimes it feels as if I don't have a choice. Zach, the boys manager. Offered me a contract. I told him I would think about it. I wanted to take it but first I had to break free from my parents contract. Since they named themselves managers of me and my life. I was looking for Chris. Tyler told me he was in the red room tonight so I walked into the room. Chris was sitting on the end of the bed on the live. He was shirtless and he looked so good. Chris was my bestfriend but I wouldn't deny that I had feelings for him. I had just never said them out loud.

Y/n- "Chris?"
C- "hey y/n. Come say hi

I closed the door behind myself and sat down beside Chris. I said hi to the live and we sat and talked with them.

C- "y/n, someone asked if you can sing for us"
Y/n- "what I didn't see that comment?"

I started scrolling back up through all the comments.

C- "that's because I'm asking"

He smiled at me. I laughed and shook my head slightly.

Y/n- "fine"

Everyone knew I had a good voice. I didn't keep it a secret. The only thing they knew was I 'didnt' want to pursue music. Which was a complete lie. No one knows this, but I have my own song book. It's hidden in my room. Along with Chris's hoodie. There's a secret shelf in my walk in closet. Chris played a song and I started singing along with it. I'd completely zoned out and focused on my voice I didn't realise Chris paused the music. So all that could be heard was my voice.