Part 11 ~

Once I finished singing I looked at Chris.

C- "your voice is beyond amazing"

I could feel my cheeks heating up. Luckily in the red room, you can't see someone's cheeks blushing. He looked
back at the camera.

C- "goodnight everyone, I love you all"

He ended the live. Taking his phone off the tripod and moving the tripod out of the way. I still sat on the edge of the bed but I pulled out my phone to check my Instagram notifications. I love interacting with my fans. I was in the middle of replying to a comment when Chris stood in front of me.

C- "you're beautiful, you know that?"

I looked up at him. I turned off my phone and placed it down beside me.

Y/n- "you think so?"

I looked up at him. Placing my hands behind me to rest on. Leaning back into the position I was sitting in. Using my arms as support to hold myself up.

C- "mmm"

He agreed. Leaning closer towards me. I wasn't going to stop him. If I'm being completely honest. I was having some very impure thoughts about how this situation would unfold. But we normally play fight all the time and that's where I figured this was going. But I couldn't have been more wrong.

C- "I told you how, I've really struggled to open up to girls in order to get close enough for us to be more than friends.
But with you. Everything seems easier. Like it-"
Y/n- "like it was supposed to happen"

We said whilst he climbed on top of me. Making me slowly lie down until I was fully on my back. I moved my arms above my head. Chris had one arm supporting himself while the other glided up my arm before he intertwined his fingers with mine. So eventually we were holding hands. He moved his head down closer to mine. Whispering into my ear. My heart was pounding and I felt my breath get heavier.

C- "can I, kiss you?"
Y/n- "yes. Please.."

I said before feeling Chris connect his lips with mine. It started off gentle and passionate. Filled with lust. The want for more. Chris slid his hand under my back and we moved our way to the top of the bed. He laid down on his back and I straddled over the top of his lap. Still making out. We'd removed more of our clothing. We were both in nothing but our underwear. He stopped our kissing.

C- "you're sure?"
Y/n- "100%"

He smiled and kissed me again. Flipping us over so he was back on top. I could feel him smile through our kissing. He started kissing down my neck, slowly sucking and lightly biting on my skin. Leaving dark hickey's along  my skin. He moved his hands up and down my body. When he reached my underwear line, I wanted so bad for Chris to continue going down. But he made his way back to my lips.

C- "ready?"
Y/n- "yes"

He kept checking on me the entire time. He was so sweet and gentle all at the same time as being rough, adding to the pleasure of it all.