Part 16 ~

( your pov )

Today's the big day. The day that's meant to be one of the best days of your life and mine is going to suck. The boy I love probably hates me now and isn't the one who I'll be seeing standing at the end of the aisle. All I wanted to do was cry. Guests started arriving. Sam was off getting ready and I made a quick stop at the bar.

Y/n- "give me the strongest shot you can please"

I placed my elbows on the counter and burried my face in my hands.

B- "need help getting through today?"

I recognised the voice instantly. I looked back up at the supposed 'bartender'.

Y/n- "Bryan? What the-"
B- "shhh. We have a plan"
Y/n- "we?"

My heart skipped a beat. Hoping Chris was here. I looked around. I spotted Tristan and Tyler they were dressed up just like the security guards and Darius and Dayne were dressed up as waiters. I have no idea how they snuck in here but I don't care. I kept searching but there was no sign of Chris. My excitment to see him soon turned into dissapointment. Turning back around to face Bryan.

B- "don't worry. He'll be here. I promise you that"

He winked at me. I downed the drink that he slid over to me before walking out to the back to go and get ready for the day ahead.

-----

I was dressed and ready. I was waiting for the signal that it was okay to walk out. Down the aisle. Towards my to be husband. The big double doors of the church opened in front of me. Everyone stood up and faced me. I noticed that Tyler and Tristan had opened the doors. I smiled at them both. Dad and I linked arms as he walked me down the aisle. I still couldn't see Chris. Bryan was still at the bar and Tyler and Tristan closed the doors and remained standing in front of them. Once I got to the end of the aisle. My bridesmaid who I didn't even know. Took my bouquet of flowers. Dad kissed my cheek and Sam held his hand out for me. I sighed before placing my hand on his. He helped me up the step and we stood facing each other. As the priest began speaking.

P- "dearly beloved. We are gathered here today to witness the holy matrimony of-"

I completely zoned out. I wasn't thinking about anything other than Chris and what the boys could possibly have planned? He couldn't just waltz right in here. Could he? I tuned back into what the priest was saying and realised how far into the ceremony we actually were.

P- "if there is anybody here today who has a reason as to why these two shall not be married. Please speak now or forever hold your peace"

Silence loomed. The only thing I could hear was my heart beat, the longer the silence. The faster my heart raced. I heard the priest speak again and my heart dropped that nothing happened. No body said anything and there was no sign of Chris.

P- "well then I guess we can-"

And that's when I heard the doors open again and Chris's voice calling out.

C- "STOP!!!!"