part 3 ~

I woke up to shouting. I ran downstairs to find my mother standing on our porch yelling out as dad chased a stray cat around the yard.

Y/n- "what is going on?"
M- "oh I'm sorry, we woke you honey. Some cat got into our yard again"
Y/n- "right..breakfast?"
M- "on the table. I made waffles"
Y/n- "thanks mum"

I kissed her cheek before going back inside and into the kitchen. I grabbed a plate and a waffle. I covered it with chocolate and whipped cream. Adding a strawberry on-top, I sat down at the bench and ate it. Once I'd finished, I began washing up my own plate when my parents came back inside.

D- "it's taken care of"
Y/n- "cats gone?"
M- "uh huh"
D- "you know we have maids for that?"

Dad said at me. I shrugged my shoulders. Placing my now dry plate back in the cupboard and going up to my room. I put on my running clothes and headed out to the beach. I plugged
in my earphones and began running along the sand, almost to the beat of the song I had playing. As I ran along I seen a familiar face. Even though last night it was dark. I could still tell it was him from certain features. I took out my earphones and stopped running.

Y/n- "Chris? Chris Williams?"
C- "just y/n? Fancy seeing you here"
Y/n- "technically I live here so I should be the one saying that"
C- "good point. I feel like I've seen you before? Other than last night"

I let out a sigh.

Y/n- "probably social media"
C- "can't be tik tok because I'd definitely know you then. I'm a tik Toker"
Y/n- "well I'm an Instagram model"
C- "oh my god. Y/n y/l/n"
Y/n- "you're a fan?"

I said as I turned around and sat on the sand. Chris sat down beside me.

C- "I won't lie. I do follow you but honestly my brother is obsessed with you. I'm surprised he didn't realise who you were last night"
Y/n- "ah how flattering"
C- "well I'll focus on the girl I met last night and not the model you are. Why aren't you a singer? Your voice is-"
Y/n- "amazing. Yeah. Everyone says that but it's complicated"
C- "how so? If you don't mind me asking"
Y/n- "how about this? We talk more. Become friends. We learn the last night versions of each other first then the complicated messy stuff later. Deal?"
C- "deal"

Chris stood up.

Y/n- "you have to shake on it"

I held my hand up. He grabbed it. Shaking my hand and pulling me up so I was standing. He pulled me closer to him and got right up close to my face. He was a little taller than I am.

C- "deal. Just y/n. Let's go eat"
Y/n- "let me get changed first"

We walked back to my house. Chris stopped at the bottom of the stairs and I turned to face him.

Y/n- "you can come in. My parents shouldn't be home now"

We walked inside and the coast was clear. Chris followed me up the stairs to my bedroom.

Y/n- "I'm going to have a quick shower first too, okay?"
C- "alright"