The Reveal

tristanbvibin

Liked by bryanwilliams24, itsdaynemurray, thetylerschrage, and 7,936 moretristanbvibin In a world of misdirection you are my one way

tristanbvibin In a world of misdirection you are my one way.
View all 937 comments
inspireheidi oooh 😉🥵
bryanwilliams24 you so cute
YourNameHere 😍😍😍
Potterhead361 daddy! 🤤🤤

When you wake up you do your normal routine before getting out of bed. Check Instagram and then wait for the good morning message from Tristan. When the message doesn't come at its usual time you decide to get ready for the day and wait before you message him.

When you're doing getting ready you notice he still hasn't messaged you so you message him.

You:
Good morning handsome! You must've been
A really tired and are still sleeping. I hope
you slept good! And I hope you have a
great day! I will talk to you when I get home
from work. 🥰💛

You send the message and go to work. All day you check your phone waiting for him to respond. But nothing comes through. Your mind wanders to something bad happened or maybe after last night he just doesn't want what he said anymore. You try to get the thoughts out of your head but somehow they always creep back in.

When you get home you still haven't heard from Tristan. You don't want to be that girl who double texts and come off as desperate or needy so you leave it be and decide to get ahead on schoolwork.

Tristan's point of view
When I woke up I hit the ground running. I had so much to do today with the boys it was ridiculous! Plus I need to talk to Zach about getting (your name) out here for a visit. But that had to be out on hold when the boys noticed her comment on my Instagram post and asked me a million questions.

"So buddy, is that girl you're talking to the one who commented on your insta post?" Dayne asked me grabbing my shoulders and squeezing them.
"There's a lot of girls who comment on my instagram posts so you need to elaborate that." I said back to him taking another bite of my cereal.
"Bro! Come on! The one who put the heart eye emojis!" Bryan says sitting down across from me pouring himself a bowl.
"Why do you guys wanna know so bad?!" I say kind of lashing out at them.
"Well, I mean you do keep telling us about her but we haven't seen a face or know a name. It's kind of messed up bro. Even Heidi knows-" Chris was saying.
"Heidi knows what?" She says walking in cutting Chris off mid sentence.
"You know who Tristan's girl thing is!" Dayne yells.
"Oh yeah, she's really pretty." She says smiling and giving me a wink.
"Come on dude!" Bryan says with his mouth full.
"Fine! Fine!" I yelled as I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and scrolled to find the picture she had sent me.
"There she is, that's (your name)." I say as I push my phone across the counter so they can see.
"Bro!" Dayne says in a shocked tone.
"She cute as hell!" Says Bryan putting his spoon back into his bowl instead of his mouth.
"She's alright. Not my type but she is pretty." Says Chris shrugging his shoulders.
Tyler comes running into the room to see what everybody's going on about and see the photo.
"Who is that?!" He says eyes wide and practically drooling onto Bryan's head.
"Hey hey, I'm right here!" Chris says to him laughing.
"That's Tristan's girlfriend!" Bryan says still gawking at the photo.
"She's not my girlfriend. Were taking things slow." I say.
"Better get on making her your girlfriend or Bryan over here is gonna step in and take her." Tyler says giving Bryan a shove.
"Yeah bro, she cute.." Bryan says finally putting my phone back on the counter.
I lean over and grab my phone and look at the picture.
"She's gorgeous. And sweet. And-" I stop myself from going further.
"Awww baby boy!" Heidi says coming over to me hugging me from behind.
"You really like her don't you?" She says leaning over my shoulder now.
"I do. She gets me, I get her, we vibe. She's finally opening up to me more and I can tell I make her happy it just took so long for her to admit it." I saw finally locking my phone and putting it down.

Zach walks I'm the room and asks what all the commotion is about.
"Tristan finally showed us his girl!" Tyler yells as he's smiling.
"Oh really?! Let me see!" Zach says walking over to me.
"She cute! She real cute!" Says Bryan.
I unlock my phone and the screen is still on her photo.
"Wow kid! She is beautiful." Zach says looking at her picture over my shoulder.
"How'd you get so lucky?" He says laughing.
"Honestly I don't know, but I don't wanna mess it up." I tell him looking her photo one last time before putting my phone in my pocket.
"Which reminds me, Zach I need to talk to you whenever you have time. Please." I say.
"Talk to me after breakfast, sound good?" He says with a smile on his face.
"Perfect." I say.
I walk my bowl to the sink, rinse it out, and head to my room to get ready for the shoot today. When I'm done getting ready I go find Zach to talk to him.

"Hey kid." He says as I walk into his room.
"So, I know how you feel about these things-" I start to say before he cute me off.
"She really makes you happy?" He asks with the fatherly look he gives us during these types of conversations.
"Extremely happy." I say trying not to show exactly how much.
"I can see it all over your face Tristan you really do like this girl... I need to know where she's at and I'll look into tickets. But only for a weekend! It's too crazy during the week and I know you guys are exactly open about each other yet so it'll be best if she's not here long." He says to me with a smile.
"What?! Really?" I jump out of the chair I was sitting in and practically throw it backwards on my way up.
"Yeah, but only for a weekend!" He says laughing at me.
"Thank you so much Zach! Really! It means a lot!" I say going in for a hug.
"Alright alright. Get off me." He says pushing me away.
"But can we wait to tell the others? I want to tell her first." I ask him.
"Absolutely, I get it." He says looking back down at his computer.
"Thanks Zach. Really." I say as I make my way back out the doorway.