Movie Night

Tristan walks over to the bed and moves everything so you can join him. When he lays down he pats the spot next to him and walk over and climb next to him. He holds up three movies asking you to pick one.
"They're all so good!" You say.
"You have to pick one." He says throwing his head back laughing.
"Okay okay." You say closing your eyes and moving your hand around.
You grab a movie out of his hand and open your eyes.
"The Little Mermaid it is." He says getting up to put the movie in.
You can't help but laugh.
When he gets back on the bed he lays himself against the headboard and puts his arm around your shoulder pulling you in. You don't fight and rest your head on his chest. All your nerves float away with ever thump of his heart and every sound of his breath. His breathing slows and he releases the tension that was there when you first laid down. You're both relaxed now.
He grabs the Swedish fish that were once on the bed and opens the bag. He offers you some but you'd rather have the starbursts that were sitting next to them. He grabs the bag of starbursts and hands them to you. You search for a pink one, open it, and pop it into your mouth.
You're about halfway through the movie when Tristan rubs your shoulder.
"Hey." He says to you.
You lift your head to look at him. "Hm?" You let out.
He grabs your chin and lifts your head slightly.
"Can I?" He asks and you know exactly what he's asking for.
You slightly bite your lip and nod your head yes.
He leans his head down to meet yours and softly places his lips on yours, they're tense at first but quickly melt and move open just a little. You follow his lead and do the same.
Your first kiss with Tristan was soft, passionate, and timely. When you both pull your lips away he presses his forehead to yours. His breathing is heavier but in a good way.
"You are amazing." He whispers to you.
"And you are, incredible." You whisper back.
He gives you another quick kiss and leans back again.
You lay your head back on his chest and finish the movie.

"Do you want to start another one?" He asks as your half asleep on his chest.
"Sure. You pick this time." You say never opening your eyes.
"I don't want to move." He says laughing bouncing your head.
"Then don't." You say wrapping your arms around him snuggling yourself in further.

You had just fallen asleep when you hear a voice talking in the room. You don't move or open your eyes not sure who it is.

"She looks so relaxed and happy." You hear the voice say.
"I know, she really is amazing." Tristan say quietly not to wake you.
You can't really hear the rest of what the other person says but you can hear every word Tristan says.
"I know bro. She's beautiful, and smart, and caring, and she's so full of love."
"I just wish I could tell her how much her coming here really meant to me, now meeting her changes everything. I wish she could stay."
Finally the voice in the room is loud enough to hear again and this time you know who he's talking to.
"It's written all over your face bro, she makes you happy. I haven't seen a smile like that since you got here." It was Bryan he was talking to.
"I know-" Tristan stops and rubs your temple with this thumb.
"You guys didn't- ya know? Did you?" Bryan asks letting out a chuckle.
"Dude, no!" Tristan laughs almost making you smile. "I kissed her. That's it." He says.
"You guys kisses?!" Bryan half yells half whispers.
"Bro! Shh!" Tristan says. "Yes, we kissed, it was perfect." You feel him sigh into himself.
"You're so cute dude. But I'm gonna get out of here so we don't wake her. Breakfast at 9." Bryan says as he walks out of the door.
You Tristan's hand rub your hair and head him whisper, "I wish you could see yourself through my eyes, you are so beautiful and precious. Please don't ever change." You feel his lips press against your head as he wiggles himself lower into the bed. And you both fall asleep.