It's Time

tristanbvibin

Liked by bryanwilliams24, itsdaynemurray, thetylerschrage, and 17,927 otherstristanbvibin and in the middle of my chaos, there was you

tristanbvibin and in the middle of my chaos, there was you. ❤️🥰
inspireheidi I love this 🥰🥰
bryanwilliams24 😍😘🥰
itschriswilliamss love you guys
Reshead85 who is that?
Tinkbell99 spill!
Paybay97 what? Who? When? Why?! 😭

You wake up in Tristan's arms on the couch. You must've fallen asleep and nobody woke you guys. You tap Tristan's face so he will let you go. When you finally get free of his grasp you roll off the couch and onto the floor. You find your phone on the floor and check the time.
"It's really only 7:00". You whisper to yourself trying to let Tristan sleep longer. You sneak to the kitchen and start some coffee. Zach comes up behind you and whispers "good morning." He startled you and you almost drop the cup.
He starts laughing. "I'm sorry."
"It's alright. Sorry, I didn't think anybody was awake." You said putting the cup on the counter.
"No I just woke up." He said smiling.
After a brief pause he speaks again, "so is the couch comfy?"  He laughs a little.
"Not at all!" You laugh. "Why didn't anybody wake us?" You ask.
"You guys looked so peaceful and cute, and we figured if you guys fell asleep cuddling on the couch you guys needed it." He says smiling and grabbing a cup.
"Oh, well thank you." You say half smiling and giggling.

You and Zach go through the plans for the day and make breakfast.
You go to wake Tristan up and he's no longer on the couch.
You go to his room and he's not there either. You seem him walking out of the bathroom, hair still dripping and droplets of water on his shoulders.
"Good morning beautiful." He says walking up to you, grabbing your waist with one hand, and kissing you softly.
"Good morning." You say to him while smiling. "When did you get off the couch?" You laugh.
"When I smelt the pancakes and bacon being made." He laughs.
"Of course." You roll your eyes and chuckle.
"Besides, I wanted to shower and stuff before the rest of the boys woke up anyways." He says rubbing his hair with the towel in his hand.

They rest of the boys wake up and run to the kitchen. Tristan's almost done eating already as are you, Zach, and Heidi.
"YES!" Bryan exclaims taking a big sniff of the air.
Chris and Dayne let out a little moan of excitement while they walk in.
"(Your name) made breakfast! I smell it!" Tyler says.
They boys fill their plates and eat every crumb.

You go and do what Zach had planned for you today and you're done by lunch.
"Go enjoy the rest of the day." Zach says. Before you are completely out of the door he calls you back in.
"(Your name)!"
"Yeah?" You say turning back around.
"I'm glad you're here. Everybody is happy, especially Tristan. You're good for them." He says.
"Thank you. I'm glad I'm here too." You say showing a small smile.
"You're going to have to be introduced soon you know." He says to you raising an eyebrow.
"Yeah I know, I just- whenever you think I should." You say.
"Tonight?" He asks.
You can feel the look on your face.
"You've been here for a while now, Tristan's posting more about you, I think it's time." He says to you.
"Okay, tonight." You say nervously. You like being behind the scenes and unknown but zachs right, it's time.

You plop down on your bed and lay backwards. There's a million things running through your mind right, what if they don't like me? What if they criticize me? What if they throw hate to Tristan? It's all negative.
You hear a knock at the door and yell "Come in!".
Tristan opens the door and comes to sit on the bed with you.
"You okay?" He asks putting his hand on your thigh.
"Yeah, Zach thinks it's time I introduce myself, and all I can think about it the negative things people are going to say, especially when they find out about us." You say covering your face.
"Stop! What they think doesn't matter, you are absolutely gorgeous! I don't care what other people think, I love you! And nothing anybody on a live has to say will change that." He says uncovering your face and holding your face to his.
"Okay." You say holding back tears.
"So we got some time before we have to get ready for the live, wanna hangout with me?" He says poking his bottom lip out.
"You are so adorable." You say pushing his face sideways.
"You love it." He says shaking his head to fix his hair and smiling at you.
"I do." You say pursing your lips out.
He gives you a quick kiss and lays next to you.
You guys talk about how you think tonight is going to go and how you guys are going to introduce you to everybody. Then you guys just lay there in each others arms enjoying the quiet before the chaos of tonight starts.