Success

You've been in LA for a couple weeks now and things are going great. You caught on quickly to the daily routine of the boys, have your own routine you follow for your work day, and are still managing to get some alone time to yourself and with Tristan. You and Heidi have become super close since you moving as well. She's becoming a best friend to you.

Today is your first big "project". The boys decided to head to the beach for a photo shoot but they also have a phone conference that you set up for them and you're taking the lead. Your nerves are starting to get to you but you know you got this.

The boys walk in 15 minutes before the call and you're still freaking out.
"Woah, woah, what's going on?" Tristan says grabbing your waist.
"I asked you guys to be here at least 30 minutes before the call so I could go over something's with you and you're late, this is my first project by myself, I'm sorta freaking out here. What if-"
"Babygirl! Chill!" Tristan says moving his hands from your hips to your shoulders and squeezing lightly. "Let's go to the office and you can brief us. I'll get the boys." He kisses you quickly and runs to gather the others. You grab the folder you've been keeping your papers in and head towards the office.

When you get to the office the boys are already seated and all ears. You look at the time, 5 minutes until the call. You quickly brief them on what the call is about and just as you finish the call comes through.

"Well, we would only want to sign Bryan, Tristan, and Tyler." The man on the phone says.
The boys are all looking at each other and then look at you but you were already opening your mouth to speak.
"That was not the agreement we had discussed before this call, the agreement was all the boys got signed under a 90 day probation trial and the decision would be made from there."
"I am sorry miss but we have decided not to sign everybody. Those are the only three we are interested in at this time."
"I'm sorry but these boys are a family and at this time, you take them all or none at all." You say sternly waiting for a response.
"I just can't-" you cut the man off before he can finish his sentence.
"The offer is, all or none. If you can not agree to that now like you did when we had first set this conference call up then I have no choice but to decline the offer and find somebody else willing to work with all of them."
The boys start covering their mouths trying not to laugh, they've never seen you in this state before and they find it amusing.
"We can't agree to those terms at this time. I'm sorry." The man says.
"Then we can not accept at this time. Have a great day." You say before you hang up.

The boys all start laughing and give you a hug.
"What was that (your name)!?" Says Bryan
"I never want to cross you." Says Chris laughing.
"That was pretty bad ass though." Says Dayne
"You weren't backing down at all, kinda hot." Says Tyler trying to back away before Tristan can run after him.
Tristan just smiles at you and gives you a nod. Not really the reaction you wanted from him given the other boys reactions but, you'll take it.

The boys spilt up and do their own things for a bit and you go to fill Zach in on what had happened. He congratulates you on standing your ground and even though the deal fell through it was still a success in his eyes.
When you're done talking to Zach you go to find Tristan.

You're walking down the hallway when a pair of arms wrap around you and pull you into a closet.
"What the-" you say as a pair of lips land on yours.
The light clicks on and you see it's Tristan.
"What in the world." You say laughing hugging him.
"I wanted to be alone with you." He says smiling.
"In a closet though? Really?" You say laughing
"Yeah." He says laughing and rubbing the back of his neck.
"What's wrong?" You ask his putting your hand to his face.
"Nothing, I just- What you did in there, that was hot. I like seeing the serious side to you." He says grabbing your waist again and putting you to the wall.
"Ooooh" you say giggling quietly.
Tristan starts to kiss you but you can tell it's leading elsewhere. You decide to stop it before it goes too far.

After your little rendezvous with Tristan in the closet you go to your room to freshen up. Heidi walks in and asks how the call went. You fill her in and then tell her about the closet incident.
"What?! That's so not like him." She says laughing.
"I know it's not! It was kind of, hot, though." You say shrugging your shoulders and laughing.
"We haven't really had a good conversation about you guys you know. How are things?" She asks.
She is right, you guys keep your relationship pretty personal.
"It's good, it's really good." You say smiling.
"Have you guys, ya know?" She asks.
"NO!" You shriek while laughing.
"I didn't know. You guys always go on walks and stuff." She says turning her head.
"It's just something we do to get away from the house and have some alone time without people busting in." You laugh.
"Do you love him?" She asks you looking back to you.
"Um- I mean-" you're stuttering over your words.
"Oh my god! You do! Have you told him? Has he said it to you?!" She starts freaking out and asking questions.
"Heidi! Chill! Let me explain-" you say taking a deep breath.

You tell her about before you left to go back home, and when he asked you be his girlfriend. Her eyes are huge, jaw almost to the ground.
"Girl! Are you coocoo?! The boy is in love with you and everybody can tell! Why won't you let him say it?!"
"Because every time it's been said to me, bad things happen and I get left. I don't want to loose him." You say looking down at your hands.
"Hunny, he is not them. Just like you are not that girl anymore. I know it's hard but babygirl, just let it go and move on with your life. Things are going so good for you. Look at how far you've come! Don't let the past hold you back no more than it already has."
What she was saying made sense, it made perfect sense.
"You're right. You are so right! I have let my last control me for far too long!"
"Damn right!" She says smiling.
"I need to go find Tristan." You say standing up.
"Go get him! Tell him!" She says standing up too.

You run out of your bedroom and start running around the house looking for Tristan.