Welcome to LA

You leave for LA in the morning so you're watching Tristan's live and packing your last minute things.

Yourgirlt8: you seem happy
Thewrightone: happy and nervous I think
User80164927: what's on your mind?

"Nothing is wrong, everything is actually perfect." You hear Tristan say into his camera.
You smile like an idiot even though nobody can see you. When his live ends you plug your phone in and lay down, you can finish packing in the morning.

New message from Tristan💛

Tristan💛:
I can't believe that tomorrow I get to
finally meet you in person! I can not
wait to see you! I really hope you
sleep good tonight! 🥰😘

You:
I can't wait either, but I am really
nervous Tristan. What if I'm not
what you expect? 😕

Tristan💛:
Please don't think like that. I know
what you look like, it's not like you're
cat fishing me. Everything is going
to be PERFECT! I promise.

You:
Okay, I guess you're right.

Tristan💛:
I know I am. 😝 now really,
Please get some sleep, I don't
Want you to be extremely tired
your first day with me.
Goodnight my beautiful girl!
😘❤️😘❤️😘❤️😘❤️😘

You:
I can't wait to see you either!
Goodnight my handsome man.
💛😘💛😘💛😘💛

You set your phone on your nightstand and drift off to sleep.

Your alarm goes off at 7:00. Your flight leaves at 10.
You get ready for the day even though the first part of it will be spent on a plane and pack the rest of your things. By the time you're done it's time to leave for the airport. You hurry up and snap a quick picture and send it to Tristan.

You:

Can't wait to see you! 🥰 leaving now

You send the picture, grab your things, and head out the door.
When you get to the airport and go through everything you needed to and board the plane, your nerves start to set in.
"What if he doesn't like me in person? What if I don't like him in person? What if this is a mistake?" The question start to run through your mind.
You take a deep breath and turn on some music. The seatbelt sign turns on, they do their speech, and you start to take off. You're a little uneasy at first but calm down quicker than you thought you would. Your flight is only about a 5 hour flight without delays. So but the time you do baggage claim and everything it will only be about 1 in LA. So you'll still have a good portion of the day to spend with Tristan.

"Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain Mark speaking, the seatbelt sign is going back on and we will be landing in about 10 minutes."

The announcement startles you and takes your attention off your music. 1o minutes to get your stuff around from your carry on and get yourself composed for meeting Tristan. It can't be that bad right?
When you get off the plane and get your bags out of baggage claim you check your phone.

4 New messages from: Tristan💛

Tristan💛:
You look beautiful babygirl!

I'm getting nervous!

I can't wait to see you!

All I'm can say is your photos do you
absolutely no justice. But I'll stand back
until,you got your things 😉

You start to look around you to find where he's at and you get another message.

Tristan💛:
Turn around...

When you turn around Tristan is standing behind you with a small bouquet of flowers and a small sign that says "(yourname), WELCOME TO LA!"

You out your hands over your face and smile. You start to walk over to him and he meets you halfway. When you reach each other, he takes your bag from you, sets it next to him on the ground, and give you a hug.
You wrap your arms around his neck and hug him back.

"I'm so glad you're here." He says pulling away and looking you up and down.
"Me too." You say as you watch his gaze.
"You really are so beautiful." He says looking into your eyes.
"Stop, you're going to make me blush!" You say putting your hands back up to your face.
"Okay, okay. Fine but we should go, we can get Starbucks on our way back." He says picking your bag off the ground.
"Uhh, okay." You say following his lead.

When you get to the car Tristan is quite the gentleman. He puts your bags in the truck, open and closed the door for you, and when he got in he just looked at you.
"What?" You say giggling.
"It sounds so much cuter in person, just like you're way more beautiful in person."
"Oh my gosh!" You say laughing.
"Ugh, you're adorable." He says as he starts the car to leave.
As your driving and you're both singing to the music he keeps glancing over at you. Those oven blue eyes seem deeper in person, and his jawline is more defined as well. He casually lays his hand on your thigh and you instantly get butterflies and feel your face heat up.
When you arrive at Starbucks you both get a pink drink and go back to the car.
"So, what do you think of the city so far?" Tristan asks you.
"It's beautiful, I can see why everybody loves it here." You say sipping your drink.
"Not as beautiful as you." He says looking down at your lips and then back up.
After a moment of silence he turns the radio back on and takes off to the house.
On the way he puts his hand back on your thigh but rubs his thumb on it as well. You can't help but look at him while he does it. When he catches you staring he grabs your hand and pulls it to his lips, giving it a gentle kiss, his lips feel soft against your skin. You smile brightly at him and look down knowing your blushing. You spend the rest of the ride to the house singing it's Tristan as he holds your hand and uses it as a microphone periodically, and every time he does you can't help but laugh. Seeing him happy in person is a different type of joy than seeing it over a screen. His eyes glisten more, they're brighter, and his smile is way more contagious.
You notice you're pulling up to the house and your heart drops. You are more nervous to meet the rest of the boys and Heidi than you were meeting Tristan.
He notice your grip had gotten tighter and let's out a slight wince.
"I'm so sorry!" You say pulling your hand away from his.
"No, don't be. I get you're nervous but they're all excited to meet you." He says pulling your hand back to his.
" I can't help it." You say looking down at your feet.

When you park the house is bigger then you imagined it would be, especially from the photos you've seen from the boys or in their lives. Tristan runs to your side of the car and opens the door for you, you step out and he grabs your bag from the back. You let out a big sigh and he walks to your side.
"You ready?" He asks you grabbing your hand.
"No." You say laughing.
"Too bad, come on." He says practically dragging you up to the house with the cheesiest smile on his face.