A Warm Welcome

Tristan opens the door and you follow him inside. When you are seen by everybody you hear a big "WELCOME TO LA!". You can't help but smile. Heidi is the first one to walk up to you and gives you a hug.
"I'm so glad there's another girl here, even for the weekend." She says letting go of you.
Zach is the next one to welcome you to the house. He gives you a hug and says hello. Short and sweet. Then the boys take their turns saying hello and welcoming you. You notice all of them seem to give the nod of approval to Tristan as well.
You guys hangout for a little bit, and the boys ask you questions about yourself to get to know you. You happily answer them. Tristan seems to be getting anxious for some reason so you flash him a smile. He walks up to you and hangs his arms over your shoulders. You reach up to grab his hands and look up at him. He bends down to whisper in your ear,
"Follow me." You look at the others and smile.
When you stand up and push in your chair they all "ooooo" in a not so quiet manner. You blush and follow Tristan. He grabs your bags out of the front entrance, and then grabs your hand and walks you through the house. He points out every room and tells you what it is. When you come to a closed door he stops for a second. And turns to you.
"I really hope this isn't too much." He says putting his hand on the door knob.
When he opens the door the room is illuminated with a soft blue lighting. But when you walk in you notice there's flowers on the bed, a card, candy, drinks, and a variety of movies.
You stand in awe at the sight.
"Do you like it?" Tristan asks you running his fingers through his hair half wincing.
"Yes, I love it. You really didn't have to do anything for me." You laugh and turn to him.
"I know I didn't have to, but I wanted to." He says grabbing your hand.
Every time he touches you it feels like electricity is running from his body to yours.
"Well thank you, so much. I really do appreciate it." You tell him almost leaning in to kiss his cheek.
"This is for later though! So we can have some time for ourselves." He says smiling and blushing.
"Don't you have to go live?" You raise an eyebrow at him.
"Zach said I could take tonight off, but I do have to go live tomorrow night, I hope you don't mind." He says scratching his neck.
You laugh. "Honestly I half expected you to have to go live both nights I was here and I could just watch it all in person."
"No, I asked for one night off so I could spend time with you." He says smiling.
"Well isn't that sweet." You say laughing and rolling your eyes.
You hear foot steps, well more like a heard of elephants coming into the room, all the boys come in and stare.
"So? Did you like it?" Bryan asks.
"Yeah did you?" Tyler quickly followed.
"I loved it." You say with a bright smile on your face.
"Yeah!" They all holler as they surround Tristan like a team.
You can't help but laugh and smile at the bond these boys have.

Zach calls you guys back to the kitchen and you all obey.
"I'm think maybe you guys should bring (your name) for a little sight seeing before dinner and lives." He says.
"Sounds good." Dayne says.
"I call shot gun!" Yells Chris running to the door.
You all pile into the car and Dayne drives. When the car stops you guys are at the beach.
"Yes! Perfect lighting for a quick shoot!" Bryan says getting out of the car.
You all walk to the water and the boys start taking their photos. You and Tristan sit to the side and enjoy the setting sun.
"Hey come take some pictures guys. You don't have to post them, but just so you guys have them." Tyler says.
"Yeah it will be fun. And you can have them for the memories." Dayne says.
You and Tristan look at each other and nod. You guys take a couple photos and head back to the house for dinner.
"Thank you so ,fun for dinner." You say smiling at Zach.
"I like your manners, keep her!" He says to Tristan pointing at you.
You all let out a laugh and talk among each other for a bit.
"Alright guys live in 20 minutes." Zach says to the boys. They all get their stuff around and Zach pulls Tristan to the side. You're sitting there watching the boys get ready when Tristan walks back up to you smiling.
"You ready?" He says holding out his hand.
"Yeah." You grab his hand and look up at him smiling.
He walks you to the room and closes the door behind him.
"Alright take the shirt off." He says going to the closet.
"Wait, what?" You say caught off guard.
"Come on, I'm not doing anything like that." He says laughing grabbing a hoodie from the closet.
He walks to his dresser and sprays it with cologne and hands it to you.
"Turn around." You say lowering your head.
"Okay." He says as he turns around.
"You better not look!" You say laughing as you pull your shirt over your head.
"And if I d-" he stops mid sentence as he's turning around not realizing you had already began taking your shirt off.
"Tristan!" And yell laughing covering yourself with your shirt.
"I am so sorry!" He says as he covers his eyes and turns back around.
You finish changing into his hoodie and walk up behind him. You tap him on his shoulder and he turns around to face you.
"You look better in that than I do." He says placing his hands on your waist.
"Oh whatever." You say rolling your eyes.
You can tell the tension of wanting to kiss each other is there but neither one of you makes the move.