All Because Of A Comment

It's been about 5 months since you've packed up and moved to LA to take on an internship that could change your life your life forever. Zach helped you get setup with online classes so you could stay in LA but still finish your schooling and still help manage the boys. Heidi, the boys, and yourself have become one big family, they have your back and you have theirs. Heidi and you do girl things together so you aren't getting overwhelmed with all the testosterone in the house, those boys can be a bit much sometimes. Especially when they have their "I'm not a bottom" bickerments. You don't mind it though because it brings out a side of Tristan you like seeing.

"You ready babygirl?"
The words snap you out of your thoughts.
"Yeah." You say smiling.

You and Tristan are going on sunset drive to the beach. You still manage to sneak in some alone time between both your crazy schedules.

"Isn't it crazy how much life has changed in the past year?" He asks as he sits down on the blanket next to you.
"Who would've thought I'd be living in LA, still pursuing my dream job, and joining a family ." You say laughing and leaning on him.
"Thank you, for everything." He says smiling at you.
"No, thank you Tristan, I've found out what love really is because of you, you have taught me how to love myself even on my bad days, I wouldn't be where I am right now if you wouldn't have come into my life."
He smiles and kisses your cheek softly.

You guys finish watching the sunset and talk about the plans of the future, and what you both think it holds for the two of you.

Tristan grabs your hand and drags you to the water.
"Don't you dare-"
Before you can finish the sentence Tristan pushes you into the water making you fall.
"You are so mean!" You yell splashing him.
"Oh stop." He says poking his bottom lip out.
You swim out a littler further and he follows. You wrap your arms around his neck and look into his eyes.
"I love you." You tell him.
"I love you." He says back before kissing you softly.

"And to think, all this just because of a comment on an Instagram post."
You think to yourself giving him another kiss and pulling him underwater with you.