The First Day

tristanbvibin

Liked by bryanwilliams24, thetylerschrage and 9,371 otherstristanbvibin Life is great, and there are greater things coming

tristanbvibin Life is great, and there are greater things coming. 🥺🥰

bryanwilliams24 you so cute. 😘
inspireheidi look at you 😍
thetylerschrage look at my bby 🥵
BabyBri99 what good things?
Lululex027 when you gonna tell us about that picture?

When you wake up in the morning you see Tristan had already posted on Instagram so you text him.

You:
It's 8 in the morning! Why are you
awake already? Lol

Tristan💛:
Because I want to see you 🥰

You giggle to yourself and get out of bed. When you walk out of your room Tristan is at your door.
"What are you doing?" You giggle quietly as he grabs you and pulls you in.
"Shhh-" he puts his finger to your lips. "Follow me." He says grabbing your handing and leading you to the front door.
When you get outside you can talk at a normal volume.
"Okay, where are we going?" You say giggling.
"For a walk." He says to you smiling and dragging you along.
You laugh when he scrunches his nose and giggles like a little kid. You love seeing this adventurous side of him.
"Tristan, I just woke up! I haven't even had coffee yet!" You whine to him.
"We're almost there." He says smiling.

You guys crest a hill and the view is breath taking.
"Wow." You say looking out at the view.
"It's pretty right?" He says turning to you.
"Pretty? Tristan this is gorgeous." You say.
He brushes the hair from your face and cups the name of your neck.
"You're gorgeous, this view is pretty. Until you're in it." He says trying not to smile.
You laugh, "that was so cheesy!".
"I know." He says dropping his hand and laughing with you.
He walks over to a grass patch and pats the ground. You go and sit next to him.
He bumps his shoulder into yours, "so- I was thinking." He says swaying back and forth hitting your shoulder every time.
"About?" You say smiling at his cuteness.
"Us." He said still swaying and smiling.
"What about us?" Your smile starts to fade. You just got here and things are already going to fall apart?
"No, no, no. It's not- It's not bad babygirl I promise." He says noticing your facial expression changing.
"Oh-" you say turning the sides of your lips back up slightly.
"So, I was thinking maybe- Uh." He starts to stutter over his words.
"Tristan what is going on with you?" You say laughing at his nervousness.
"Well, I was thinking- Maybe you would want to- Ya know, make things official-" he stops again trying to stop himself from looking so nervous.
"Tristan you are absolutely adorable-" he cuts you off before you could finish.
"Will you please officially be mine? Will you be my girlfriend?" He finally lets the words roll off his tongue.
You look at him and get lost in his eyes for a second. You naturally put your hand to his cheek like they're magnetic.
"Yes."
That's all you say, short, simple, but the only thing you can say at that point in time.
He puts his hand to the back of your neck and pulls you in for a kiss, but this kiss wasn't your normal passion filled kiss, this kiss had vulnerability, tension, it was sensual. It was deep, and it was real.
When you pull away it's like deja vu. Your foreheads are touching and you both are breathing heavily. He opens his eyes and you guys stare at each other. It's like you can feel the words in his throat waiting to come out, or maybe it's because you want to say them too. You hurry to your feet and run back to the house, tears threatening to come down your cheeks.
"Hey!"
"(Your name)!"
"Where- Where are you going?!"
You hear Tristan yelling after you and can hear him catching up,  it you don't stop until you reach the front yard where he grabs your arm and spins you toward him.
"Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey-"
He says as he pulls you in close after seeing the tears staining your face.
"What's going on? Why'd you run away like that?" He says wiping your face.
You look just past him trying not to look at him.
Look at me, please." He says softly still holding your face.
"Tristan, I know what you were going to say, and I want to say it, I really do-"
He turns your head to look at him, "So why won't you? Why won't you let me? If that's how you-"
"Tristan- I'm scared. I don't want to get hurt again. Things are so great right now, I don't want it to end. I don't want to ruin it. Those words change everything." You say letting soft sobs out.
"How does it change what we already have going?"
"Because then it's real."
He stares at you. What you're saying doesn't make any sense but makes perfect sense to him.
"It's already real, I can feel it, you can feel it. We both know that if it's said it's true." He says looking at you.
"I just-"
"It's okay, you're not ready. I'm not going to push it." He says lightly brushing his lips against yours.
"Okay." You say resting your head against his.

You guys go inside and everybody is awake and eating breakfast.
"Well hello you two." Dayne says walking his bowl to the sink.
"You know, I was really hoping for some pancakes." Bryan says winking.
"Good morning!" Tyler says cheerfully.
"Where were you guys?" Zach asks.
Tristan grabs your hand and walks you to one of the chairs at the counter.
"Well, we went for a walk- and, we decided to make it official." He says as you sit down.
"Wait really?!" Heidi shrieks.
"No way!" Tyler yells.

You both look at each other and laugh.
"Well congratulations to the new couple, but everybody has work to do. Boys, get to it." Zach say and claps twice.
Tristan give you a quick kiss on the cheek and follows the rest of the boys out of the kitchen.
"So, first day!" Heidi says smiling.
"It's not that bad I promise." Zach says chuckling.
"Well I can't wait to learn everything! Show me your ways!" You say pointing at Zach and laughing.
Your day is long but not dreadful. You skipped breakfast so you're starving by lunchtime.
You all come together for lunch and chill for about a hour and then get back to work. You're learning so much but catching on quickly.
The day quickly comes to an end and it's time for dinner and then the boys and Heidi go live. You know it's only a matter of time until you have to make an appearance. You are apart of the team now after all.