The Date Is Set

tristanbvibin

Liked by bryanwilliams24, itsdaynemurray, and 9,815 moretristanbvibin I just want to have crazy adventures with you

tristanbvibin I just want to have crazy adventures with you. 😍
bryanwilliams24 I think I took this picture, therefore we already do go on crazy adventures. 😘
Pgrimes37 Those veins though 🥵🥵
itsdaynemurray yo, this is lit! 🤤
YourNameHere 🥰🥰
Thewigglewom3 So daddy! 🥵🤤

Tristan💛:
Good morning gorgeous!
I hope you slept well! And as always,
I hope you a wonderful day! 😘

You:
Good morning handsome!
I slept really good! I hope you get some
decent sleep! And I will try to have a
good day! I'll talk to you when you wake
up! 😘

Tristan💛:
I actually went to bed when you did.
I told you I was going to talk to you
all day today! We're just making
content and checking the PO Box
today so I'm all yours. 🥰

You:
Wait really? Lol

Tristan💛:
Yes really. So what are you doing
right now?

You decided to just FaceTime him since he wasn't going back to bed.

"Well hello there beautiful, I wasn't expecting a FaceTime call so early." Tristan says rolling himself out of bed while smiling.
"Well I figured since you weren't going to bed like you usually do I would I would just FaceTime you so I could see that cute sleepy face and hear that sleepy voice of yours." You say while smiling into the camera.
"Well aren't you just the sweetest." He says propping his phone on the counter getting ready to make breakfast.

You guys talk pretty much the whole morning. You get ready even though you don't have anywhere to go today, and he makes breakfast for the boys. As they wake up they see you on the phone and say hi before grabbing their food and going out of sight.
"Okay, I'm going to let you go. Enjoy your breakfast! I will talk to you later." You say into the camera.
"Okay beautiful. Thanks for ,asking breakfast with me." He says as he winks.
"You're such a nerd." You say scrunching your nose and laughing.
"I know." He says shrugging his shoulder.
"Okay, goodbye!" You say laughing at him.
"Goodbye sweetheart." He says as he kisses the screen and accidentally hangs up.

You laugh and put your phone on your bed. You go through your schedule for school and try to figure out a good time to fly out to LA. You've found a weekend just over 2 weeks from now that would for school so you decide to run to your work and see if it's available to take off.
When you check the time off requests nobody has asked for it off so that's perfect! You put in the request and your manager walks up behind you.
"Whatcha need that off for?" She asks you laughing.
"Oh, I'm just taking a trip. Want to get away for a weekend." You tell her keeping you eyes locked on the form you're filling out.
"LA?!" she half yells.
You chuckle while answering. "Yes LA, I've heard it amazing this time of year so I figured why not. It's only for a weekend."
"Well here.." he says as she grabs the form from you and signs the approval portion.
"Really?" You look at her smiling.
"Go have some fun babygirl, you need it." She says handing you your slip back.
You give her a hug and run out the door to text Tristan.

You:
In 2 1/2 weeks I'll be with you! 🥰

You put your phone in your pocket and head back home. When you get home you have a message from Tristan.

Tristan💛:
Wait really?!

You:
Yup! I got the approval from my manager
today! ☺️

Tristan💛:
I am so excited! This is going to be a
long 2 weeks though. 😕

You:
I know but it will be worth it!

Tristan💛:
No doubts about that babygirl!
So how's your day? What are your
plans?

You continue to text Tristan for a little bit and then realize you don't really have anything to wear when you're in LA. So you text Marlee, she's always up for shopping.