An Experience To Remember.

During the day on Saturday you guys hangout around the house, play some board games, and then the boys took you for a little tour around the city. The sights you saw were beautiful. Nothing like you've seen before and definitely not anything like what you have where you're from. You guys get home around dinner time and decide on pizza. Something quick for everybody to eat before going live.
"So what are you going to do when we go live?" Tristan asks you.
"I don't know. I might just hangout on the side and watch the magic happen." You say bumping him with your shoulder and laughing.
"No really, I feel bad." He says running his fingers through his hair
"Don't. I really don't mind, I think it will be a great experience being able to watch you guys not through a screen." You smile at him.
"Okay, but I promise I'll still sneak away to check on you." He says winking at you.
"Go get ready to go live ya dork. I'm sure your girls miss you." You laugh.
"Only girl I care about missing me is right here." He says kissing your cheek.
You don't say anything, you just blush and look down smiling.
Tristan walks away to get set up to go live, as does everybody else.
Zach pulls up a chair for you and puts it out of view of all the cameras, you thank him and take a seat.
He gives the boys and Heidi a 5 minute warning and starts the music, everybody's getting their phones into their stands and pulling their chairs up to sit. Tristan looks at you, kisses the air, and winks.
You shake your head and laugh at him.
The boys start their lives and the energy is immaculate. They're all dancing and interacting with their fans. You see it every night through a screen but it's a different feeling seeing it in person. To witness them in their happy place in person is an experience you will never forget.
The boys are about a hour into the live when Tristan comes to check on you.
"You doing okay?" He asks you grabbing your waist.
"Yeah I am perfect. This is amazing." You tell him looking into his eyes.
"Okay good, if you need anything just text me, I know you don't want to be seen." He says smiling at you.
"Okay, I will I promise." You say in a cute tone.
"Ugh, you're adorable." Tristan says before giving you a quick kiss and walking away.
Even though all the kisses he's been giving you since your first kiss are short, they still send electric like pulses through your body.
Every now and then one of the other boys or Heidi will come over to see how you're doing, and every time you tell them the same think your told Tristan. They all usually smile and get back to their lives.
"Last song of the night!" You hear Zach say.
These two hours have gone by faster then they do when you're watching it at home and those seem short.
The song ends and everybody is saying goodbye to their live-streams. Tristan is quick to end his and comes up to you right after. When he reaches you he wraps his arms,so around your waist and holds you for a second. He pulls away he has the biggest smile on his face.
"What?" You say laughing at him.
"Nothing, you're just so beautiful. I couldn't keep my eyes off you." He says pressing his forehead to yours.
"Oh well, not going to lie, I was watching everybody not just you." You say laughing.
"No that's fine, I was the same way at first, it is a different experience and I'm so glad you had fun watching! But now, it's our time again, what do you wanna do?" He asks.
"I don't know really. What do you usually do after live?" You shrug your shoulders.
"I talk to you." He says laughing.
"Okay when I go to bed or fall asleep what do you do?" You roll your eyes laughing at him.
"Well, some times I go game, sometimes I get an idea for content to post or make, other times I just sit outside and let my thoughts run wild." He says straight faced.
"Well, do you need to get stuff ready for tomorrow to post?" You ask him.
"Nope, already have an insta post drafted up and I made extra videos before you came so I could focus on you." He says smiling and rubbing his nose to yours.
"Well then I guess that leaves gaming or thinking." You say laughing at him.
"Well I don't feel like gaming so come outside with me?" He asks letting go of you and holding his hand out.
"Always." You say as you grab his hand and smile.