Chapter 1: The Prologue

Disclaimer: Hi, everyone this is my first fanfic so go easy on me for any errors I made, I do not own DC comics/animations or Steven Universe. This story sets in the DC universe with the crystal gems, characters from Beach City and the homeworld gems in it but in this story steven will be a girl, going by the name "Nora" as was mentioned to be named if he was going to be born a girl in "Lion 4: Alternate Ending" in this, the gems will be the same (though I might change some things), as well as the other characters. It'll set place in the Steven Universe timeline where steven was about to find out the secrets and the truth about his mom, while in the DC timeline, it sets where Damian Wayne (A.K.A Robin) has been living with the Teen Titans and Conner Kent (A.K.A Superboy from The Reign of Supermen) is living with the Kents. (DO NOT STEAL STORY!)

________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 1: The Prologue

Rose Quartz was looking out into the sea with a relaxed daze in her eyes, she was a beautiful woman who was 8ft tall, with light peach color skin, pink curly hair and was wearing a strapless floor-length lilac, snow trimmed and white-tiered pink dress with multiple layers resembling the petals of a rose, having a star-shaped cutout in the navel area showing her gem. As she was looking in a distant she subconsciously put her hand on her swollen belly indicating that she was pregnant, she may appear to be human, but she isn't, she's an alien-like being who has a gem attached into any parts of their bodies, they were all named after the gem they have and shows the color of their skin as it has on their gem, but Rose was different from them, far different, you see the form she's taken now wasn't her true form.

Her true form was having pink skin, magenta eyes with diamond-shaped pupils, and shoulder-length yet large, fluffy pale pink hair. She also appeared to wear lipstick, wore a rose-burgundy top which was cropped in the middle to reveal her midriff and gem with large puffy pink-and-white shoulder pads and rose gloves. She also wore a small pink and white skirt, short puffy rose-pink pants, white stockings and a pair of pink slippers with white pom poms floating over each of them, her real name was Pink Diamond of the four powerful leaders of her planet "Homeworld" before she became "Rose Quartz" she wanted to have a colony of her own, like the other diamonds but was told that she wasn't ready, due to be told that she was too immature and acting like a child, but eventually, they found a planet that was perfect to be her first colony, Earth.

Pink was ecstatic to finally have a colony of her own, her base to overlook upon her first planet was on the moon, she, along with her "servant" pearl, was on the base waiting for the incubating quartz soldiers to emerge. Soon the quartz soldiers started to emerge from their holes, but since she was still in her base on the moon she had pearl to put up a holographic visual from the earth's surface where she could see the soldiers coming out. Wanting to interact with them, Pearl suggested that Pink could shapeshift into a quartz soldier so that no one would be suspicious while they were sent down to earth.

The plan worked none of the amethysts knew that the "rose quartz" soldier was actually pink diamond, pink, while still disguised as rose quartz, and pearl went exploring the planet, pink soon realized that there was so much life on her planet and was realizing that none of it will survive her colonization, with her eyes opened she began to see what she, and the other diamonds, were doing was wrong, they were taking life from planets and leaving nothing behind to make more gems for their empire. Pink then went on with arguments and pleading with two of her diamond allies, Yellow and Blue, saying that she doesn't want to go through with the colonization nor to destroy life on the planet, but was fallen into deaf ears, they told her that this was what she wanted and to finish want she started, they even created a zoo for humans to put in.