Chapter 3: Catching The Leagues' Attention

The disclaimer is in the first chapter, enjoy~!

________________________________________________________________________________

Months had passed when they announced that they were moving to Metropolis, Nora first told the Maheswarans, the Millers, the Pizzas, the Barigas, including lars through his hair, the cool kids, everyone in town she knows. They were all sad to hear that the Universes and the gems are moving away but Nora told them that there was a second temple at Metropolis, meaning there's a warp pad so that she can visit them at any time.

Since Nora can warp herself to Metropolis, she gets to check out the city before she officially moves, she even asked Connie to join her, and she agreed, with permission from her parents.

"Are you ready Connie?" asked Nora excitedly with stars in her eyes, literally as they both stood on the warp pad at the temple.

"Born ready Ra-Ra, ready when you are," said Connie standing beside Nora with an equally exciting look on her face

"Ok, here we go!-" says Nora as she activated the warp pad warping them to Metropolis, but what they didn't know that they were catching the attention from a certain group of heroes, who were starting to notice the warped lights from their satellite, they've noticed it for a while now, and now they located the recent one to Metropolis and they were ready.

*Meanwhile at the Hall of Justice* (Had to sorry, not sorry ≧∇≦)

Batman was looking at the monitors with his trademark glare on his face when he saw there was a light activating, behind him was Superman approaching him to look at the screens himself "Another one had been activated?" asking the dark knight

"Yes, and it's heading towards the beachside of Metropolis" answered Batman without taking his eyes away from the screens "Can you pinpoint its' location?" asked Green Lantern as he entered the room, looking at the monitors as well.

"I've already done it and its' location is at a construction site, seems to be almost done too,"

"But where did it originate from thought?" intervened the Flash asking Batman

"It came from Beach City, from a cliff too" answered Batman

"Do you think there's a new enemy on the planet?" questioned Green Lantern "I don't think so, I've checked Beach City from a blog called "Keep Beach City Weird" by a teen named Renaldo Fryman, who's putting up some odd videos of these creatures and people?" said Martian Manhunter

"What kind of creatures and people?" questioned Wonder Women "and you starting to use the internet?" asked Flash as well.

"Yes, I'm using the search engine, and to answer your question, Diana, it showed these creatures," said Martian Manhunter as he put up the images on the screens, as he put them up it showed many of the corrupted gems that appeared in town, near town and by the beach, the hand ship from Homeworld, even some of the pictures showed the Crystal Gems, some including Nora, fighting them.

"What.. are they?" spoke Superman in a low voice while still looking at the Monitors

"From what I can learn from that blog, they're called the "Crystal Gems", apparently they lived on earth long before when humans had started Cultural Revolution" answered Martian Manhunter to Superman.

"That's nearly over 5,750 years ago!" exclaimed Green Lantern "and who's the child with them?" questioned Wonder Woman, she then turned to Batman

"Batman can you look her up?"

"I'm already on it," says Batman typing away to search about Nora.

A few seconds went by and it came up a little bit of information about Nora and everything was pulled up on the screen for all to see "Her name is 'Nora Universe, age: 13; Born on January 5, 2007, in Beach City Hospital, an only child to Greg Universe (Alive) and Rose Quartz (Deceased), has been homeschooled by her guardians up until now, who will be attending Metropolis High in a few months' and that all that came up" finished Batman to the leagues

"But why is there so little information about her? What about her parents?" asked Flash, Batman went back to typing to search up Greg Universe and his background was pulled up.

"'Greg Universe, age: 43; born on August 15, 1977, an only son, his real name is Gregory DeMayo but he legally changed his last name to 'Universe' when he dropped out of Community College to start as a one-man band on the road with his ex-manager, Marty, going by Mr. Universe but he eventually gave his dream up when he met his lover, Rose Quartz, at Beach City where he later started working at a car wash, he now owns, fathered his daughter, Nora, and recently been given a great amount of money by his old manager, for using one of his songs for a commercial and is using it for the newly constructed house and education for his daughter'" Batman read out loud about Gregs Info.

"So now we know about the Father, but what about the Mother?" required Superman and just as he said that batman was trying to pull out about Rose Quartz, but nothing came out.

"There's nothing about her mom?!" Flash said bewildered as he and rest of the Justice League looked at the screens "Bruce... is there really nothing about Noras' mother?" questioned Martian Manhunter

"There nothing I can find about Rose Quartz or her past" confirmed Batman with a confused look on his face, wondering why there was information about Nora and Greg but nothing about Rose.

As they were questioning about Rose the monitor has picked up a signal about the warp pad alerting them out of their confusion "That light is about to land on its' destination" stated Green Lantern

"I already have the Teen Titans on stand by to check it out and now they'll notify us about who's coming out of it and what they're doing" Established Batman to Green Lantern as they looked at the screens.

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Looks like the Justice Leagues attention has been caught by the warp pad, what will the Titans react when they see who's coming out of the beam, who will the girls in their time visiting Metropolis and what sort of things will the Titans discover about our half-gem heroine, Find out in the next chapter of Nora Universe and The DC Heroes.