Chapter 4: A Tour In The City With Unnoticed Guests

The disclaimer is in the first chapter, enjoy~!

________________________________________________________________________________

The Teen Titans were close to the construction site, surrounding the perimeter, Starfire and Raven had the top, Cyborg and Blue Beetle had the sides, and Beastboy and Robin were by the front, hiding. "Is everyone in position?" asked Starfire through her ear communicator to her team.

"All in place Star" conformed Blue Beetle through the earpiece

"Robin, BeastBoy what do you see in there?" asked Starfire to the other two teammates

"Um... Would you believe us if we told you that there's a crystal-like cave with a door with no doorknob and a crystal platform across from it inside the constructing house?" said Beastboy with an unsure tone in his voice as he told Starfire.

"You're kidding right?" Raven asked in disbelief "Robin is he kidding?" she asked the youngest member of the team "No, he's not I'm seeing this too" responded Robin with an honest tone.

"How did no one notice this in the first place and why would someone want to build a house over it?" asked Cyborg to his new team with a confused look on his face

"We haven't got anything yet but the League will tell us soon" stated Blue Beetle to his friend, as they finished talking the warp pad lite up and Robin was first to notice "Guys, it's lighting up get ready for anything," he said to his earpiece he turned to Beastboy "Beastboy turn into a fly or something," he told to the green animal shaping teen, Beastboy noded and turn into a green fly while Robin hid in the shadows still looking at the warp pad and had a mic ready for the rest of the team to listen as the light streamed into it, disappearing showing two girls on the pad

"whoo! That never gets old" says Connie happily to her best friend "I know right? So now that we're here, what should we do?" Nora asked her friend as they were talking, Robin was stunned to see two normal-looking girls arriving, he was kind of expecting some weird beings to fight but he was not expecting that.

"I looked up some places to check out but I figured you would want a place for your sweet tooth," said Connie to Nora with a big smile growing on her face "Really! Where? Is it close?" asking Nora to Connie with stars in her eyes, which shocked Beastboy, who still a fly, to see that her eyes had literal stars in her eyes.

"Yes, it's about two blocks from here, and it's a sweet shop called 'Sweet Justice'!" Connie announced loudly with her arms up in the air with enthusiasm.

"*Gasp* Really?! That's awesome!" Cheered Nora as she jumped into the air high with her floating powers through the under-construction roof and floated back gracefully down not noticing the two females and two male heroes behind and sides of her with shocked looks on their faces, while the other two saw it from the inside of the house with the same shocked faces.

"Whoa, be careful Nora someone could have noticed you and we're not allowed to be in a construction site, not to mention someone could've mistaken you as a superhero," Connie told Nora with a worried look and tone as Nora landed to the ground.

"Sorry, got a little too excited" bashfully said Nora, while rubbing the back of her pink-haired covered head "Well? What are we waiting for? First, stop Sweet Justice!" says Nora with a determined smirk on her face as she pointed at the exit of the house with her other hand on her hip "Aye, aye captain" responded Connie while saluting with a serious look on her face, they both looked at each other then broke down laughing then began to walk out of the construction site and headed towards the sweet shop.

Unknowing to them, the Teen Titans were following them on the roofs, "Please tell me that I wasn't the only one who saw a pink-haired girl jumped through a two-floor beach house and didn't get hurt while landing?" said Beastboy with a cracking voice while asking his friends.

"Nope, You. Did. Not" said Cyborg as he was still trying to process on what he just witness back at the construction site

"How did she do that? Is she magic, a mutant, or is she an alien?" questioned Robin to his teammates "Raven, did pick up anything from her?" asks his half-demon friend

"I did pick up something from her but it's nothing I can recognize" answered her fellow teammate with the best answer she can give.

Starfire thought for a second, wondering what to do next, assuredly, she then spoke "I say we should follow them, see what else she can do, but remember we have to keep out of their sights" she gave the plan to her team with a semi-serious look, the rest of the team looked at each other then nodded in agreement with their leader.

"Right, now let's get going, we now know where they're heading first," says Blue Beetle. And with that, the Teen Titans went to follow the girls, after a few minutes the girls reached their first destination "Sweet Justice" when they stepped into the shop they had the look of glee in their faces, Nora took a closer look to the piastres through the glass, her face pressed against it "This is a place of wonders!" says Nora with a happy tone then turned to her friend "Connie, we hit the Jackpot of sweetness!" Connie nod in agreement to her friend while humming with a big smile on her face "We should get something" suggested Connie to her friends

"*Gasp* We should, and it's a good thing I brought some money with me" said Nora agreeing with her "Let's see what they have on the menu," says Connie as they both walked to the register where there was a guy with blond hair, who looks familiar to Nora.

He was on his phone until he notices the two girls in front of him and had a smile on his face, putting the phone away "Hi, welcome to Sweet Justice what can I get you, girls?" the blond asks the two, they looked at each wondering what to get, then Connie spoke first "Um, what would you recommend, this is the first time we've been here."

"Oh! You girls touring Metropolis?" he asked them "Yep, we're just looking are before I move here" confirmed Nora with a smile on her face "Really? That's cool, where you moving from?" the boy asked Nora "Beach City" she answered him with a smile

"OH! I have a cousin who lives there, last time I talked to her is when she told me that she was in a band" the exclaimed the blonde and with that being said the light bulb in Noras' head flickered on "Oh, that's why you look familiar, you're Sadies' cousin, Jack, right? you almost look like your cousin." says Nora as she remembered.

With widening eyes, Jack remembers something his cousin was talking about a little pink-haired girl all the time "You two must be the infamous Nora Universe and Connie Maheswaran Sadie's been talking about" states Jack to the half-gem girl and Indian girl.

Unknown to them they were being watched and listen by a certain green colored fly, on a shelf behind Jack, and a tanned boy with a short mohawk, sitting in a corner booth pretending he's on his phone but was really listening to their conversation.

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Wow, looks like the girls got some super stalkers, and I throw a small OC in the fanfic, who is presented as "Jack", a relative of Sadie Miller, what will the Titans learn about the girls, will they get the info they need to give to the Justice League or will the League tell them, later on, find out in the next chapter in Nora Universe and the DC Heroes.