Chapter 7: Time For New Friends To Know Each Other

The disclaimer is in the first chapter, enjoy~!

________________________________________________________________________________

After Jaime shout out to them catching the attention of the Universes as they were sitting on a booth "Yeah?" questioned Nora "how did you do that with your eyes?" asked Jaime, after realizing that Nora might answer the teen "Oh yeah, I got that from my mom side"

"It's true, whenever Rose gets happy, excited, or surprised her eyes get stars in her eyes" answered Greg as he grabbed a spoonful of ice cream from the bowl. Amazed from what he heard, cause it's one of the first things Jaime learned about of Rose Quartz, they continued on talking to each other for a while but the Universes eventually had to return to their new home not before Nora giving him her new address for if he and his friends want to come by, as they drove away Jaime pulled his phone out and called Kori, telling her that he is in.

We pan our scene back to the Universes as they parked the van to their new garage, they entered the new house just as the warp pad glowed for a bit showing the crystal gems coming back from their mission "Hi, guys!"

"Wat up Ra-Ra?" Amethyst answered back in her usual laidback tone of voice "Hello Nora, how was your day been?" asking pearl as she walks towards her "It's been great, I even made another new friend here" Nora told pearl with her usual smile on her face "Really dudette? What're their name?" questions Amythest as she lazily sits on one of the new tan couches "His name is Jaime" answered Nora "dad and I met him at Sweet Justice after we arrived"

"Yep, he's a nice kid, says he was there to pick up some treats for his friends" appended Greg, he then yawned "*yawn* well, I'm going to ahead and get some shut-eye, after that long flight and spending time at Sweet Justice has worn me out" Greg then walks upstairs to his room

"Alright, have a good nap dad," telling that to her dad as he went to his room "and you should be taking a nap too," says Garnet with her usual calm voice "what? But I'm not tired?" retorted Nora in a sleepy tone, while having her eyes drooping "Garnet is correct Nora, with the long altitude ride and socializing, it causing you to have low stamina on your body" added Peridot while having her tablet in her hands and pumpkin standing beside her.

Already feeling tired and too exhausted to argue back she nodded her head in agreement, seeing her sleepy state Garnet put a small loving smile on her face and carried Nora to her new bedroom upstairs, the rest of the gems whispered goodnight to Nora as they went to the temple as well as Peridot and pumpkin went to the small guest house.

Garnet easily found Noras' bedroom due to the fact that she can hear Gregs snoring in one of the bedrooms and seeing a sign with Noras' name hanging on the door, she opens the door seeing a full-size bed with a headboard, with seashell printed comforter bed sheets, twinkle lights have been put up across the ceiling while some were dangling on the walls and against the headboard, a light brown L shaped desk in a corner next to a window with a drawer on the right side while having a laptop on the middle of the corner with a light green swivel chair and with her ukulele leaned against the desk, balcony doors with lavender color curtains, on the left side of the bed, leading outside to the balcony, the right side had a sliding closet door leading a small walk-in closet, a 40-inch wall mount flat screen tv across the bed, a weathered white beadboard double drawer vanity hutch set with a peach pink task chair next to the balcony doors, with a fluffy sand color rectangular rug in front of the bed.

'Looks great in here' thought Garnet as she tucked Nora into bed, she then walked out closing the door behind her 'I hope things will turn out great for Nora, especially with the heroes trying to figure us out'

*With the Heroes*

We change our scene back to the Hall of Justice, with Jaime telling his team and the Justice League about his encounter with the Universes at Sweet Justice, he was telling them about what they told him and after he was done the heroes knew finally got something about Rose "Looks like they were careful about what they were saying" commented Batman

"My thoughts exactly, it seems as they were trying to make Nora's mother sound human but I can tell that she could be one of those gem things" responded Jaime "And she gave you her new address, just like that?" asked Robin skeptically

"yeah, she gave it to me if we want to hang out she even told me to bring some of my friends to hang out as well" Jaime added

"Well that seems a bit too easy if you ask me" responded Red Hood while crossing his arms "though she sounds really nice," replies Beast Boy "and these cookies are awesome too" he also added as he took a bit out of a cookie he was eating

Superman was in deep thought after listening to Jaimes' report and then he snapped out of it "At least it's a start for us, we're gradually getting closer to knowing her and about her life" the heroes all nodded in agreement while having stern, neutral, and concern looks on their faces since once again they were trying to befriend a 13-year-old girl just for more information of the Crystal Gems.

Before they went to their separate ways Superman spoke out "I'll inform Conner about Nora since she's joining Metropolis High he's already is attending that school he can befriend her as well"

"Sounds good, but remember we can't let Nora catch on or she'll feel betrayed," said Wonder Women.

"For sure"

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Looks like they're setting their plan in motion, how will the plan go? Will it end in a good way or the bad? Will they all go through with the plan for using Nora just for information? Or will they quit and confess to telling her the truth? How will this play out? find out in the next chapter of Nora Universe and The DC Heroes.