Chapter 15- Unity day

"I'm the master of technology," Raven said as the screen flickered on.

"I assume you got the screen to work," Sinclairs voice came from the radio. Raven turned around and grabbed the radio mic.

"Damn right I got it to work. Just waiting for you to turn on your camera then we'll be able to see each other," Raven looked back at the screen and waited a few seconds, then Sinclair flickered on the screen. Raven jumped in joy because it worked.

"Woah Tondc is not what I'd imagined it would be,"Sinclair's voice came out a little scratchy from the screen speakers at first but it fixed itself after a few seconds.

"What did you expect? Earth was bombed, remember, the buildings that didn't collapse aren't going to be perfect, but outside of Tondc it's beautiful. Earth is better than we thought it would be," Raven said as she adjusted the screen a little. Sinclair nodded as he smiled.

"Can't wait to get the hell out of this metal box, oh and happy unity day Raven."

"Happy unity day Sinclair,"Raven said with a smile.

------Tati's house------

"You and Ontari were loud last night" Lexa said as she sipped on her tea. This caused Tati to look up from her drawing and smile.

"You and Clarke were being loud first," Tati said as she grabbed another piece of paper from the middle of the kitchen table to start a new drawing.

"I apologise for that. But it's good to see Ontari happy again. The whole situation with Raven was her lowest point of sadness I think," Tati looked up so fast it gave her whiplash. The short haired brunette looked beyond confused, it started to confuse Lexa on why she looked at her like that.

"What situation with Raven?" Tati asked as she put her pencil down with worry on her face.

"She didn't tell you," Lexa said as she put down her tea and got up. "This is a private conversation you should have with Ontari. I will take Rosa with me, we'll be with Raven in front of the dining hall," Lexa turned and walked to Rosa's room as Tati followed. "Rosa. Want to come with me to see what Raven is working on?" Rosa looked away from her nomon, to look at Lexa.

"Can I Mama?" Rosa said as she smiled at Tati. The short haired brunette nodded with a fake smile to hide how worried she was.

"Yes. just make sure you don't break anything Raven worked on Ok," Rosa kissed Ontari on the head and ran up to Tati and hugged her legs.

"Thank you Mama and I promise that I won't break anything," Rosa grabbed Lexa's hand and left. Once the front door closed, Tati looked at Ontari with a serious face.

"What happened with Raven?"

"I sliced open her arm," Ontari said as she looked down at her hands. Tati took a seat on Rosa's bed next to Ontari.

"Why?"

"I was drunk and I thought you and Rosa were dead, it hurt so much to think about living life without you and our daughter. I grabbed my knife and poured myself one more drink, but the glass slipped out of my hand. As I was picking up the glass Raven ran in, she told me not to pick up the glass and was about to pick it up herself, but she stopped when she saw the knife in my hand. She tried to get me to hand the knife over but all I did was put the knife to my throat. As I was about to do it Raven tackled me to the ground and she tried to take the knife away, but I sliced her arm open, she jumped away from me. I got up and told her not to try  to stop me again, then Lexa and Anya came in and stopped me from doing it," Tati was crying, she grabbed Onatri's face to make her look at her.